Dumaguete Info Search

IT Outlook High Speed Internet

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by frankg, May 7, 2008.

1. fundiver198

fundiver198 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I was a costumer with IT-Outlook until recently, and I my opinion the personal service has always been good, however the technical quality has always been equally poor. Just up until the moment, that we left (1 month ago) we were still only very occationally able to carry out a voice conversation via our 256 KB broardband connection. This problem has been completely solved now by changing to a 1 MB connection from Globe telecom at the same monthly fee.

I wouldn´t even think about running a 24 hour internetbased business from Valencia.

2. Maryfee

Maryfee DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello fundiver,

please don't take it personel, but what do you mean by the statement above?
    That you can call them and they respond in a nice way but never deliver what they say. Talking Bola is considered as a good personal service now? Sounds like almost each philippino company when you get a nice smile and the answer:Maybe next week...:D

We visited a friend and he has globe. According to him he is happy with it and can make voicecalls even on the weekends when all lines in the netcafe's are busy.

Maryfee

3. paalao

paalao DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My brother who is in his summerhouse in Sibulan has Globe 2mb and me and him can have a video call on Skype and it is very good.
    And him beeing an aritect he can get his drawings to him easy, then design the house and send it easy to the customers. He is very happy with Globe.

4. uksteve1948

uksteve1948 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok folks I will probably have you rolling on the floor laughing but hear goes is there any chance of getting broadband in Pamplona if so can i get a number to call please?
    Thanks Steve

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you are a kind of correct....:wink:

after calming down, I can type in a proper way again. As of my knowledge there is no broadband in Pamplona for now.

cheers
    Rhoody

6. uksteve1948

uksteve1948 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Rhoody

Ok well she will have to get the bus into Tanjay to talk to me shame but figured it was a long shot. :o
    Thanks Steve

7. dumaguetesprings

dumaguetesprings DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It Outlook

HI GUYS,
    IT OUTLOOK DEPEND SOLE ON THEIR INTERNET PROVIDER ,SUCH AS GLOBE AND OTHERS [AS OF THIS TIME THE ONLY CHOICE FOR THEM IN DUMAGUETE !! FOR THIS TYPE OF HIGH SPEED INTERNET DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS!! ]
    IT IS THEREFORE NOT FAIR TO MAKE THIS KIND OF COMMENTS NOT KNOWING THE BACKBONE AND REASONS FROM GLOBE,WHO HAVE CAUSED ALL OF THIS MESS ,AND NOT IT OUTLOOK.
    SOON IT OUTLOOK WILL USE ANOTHER AND LATEST TECHNO-RESOURCES,WERE THE SPEED OF INTERNET WILL BE THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE IN TOWN.
    THE PRICE ALSO DEPEND ON THE LOCATION OF THEIR SERVICE,
    I AM NOT PERSONALLY CONNECTED WITH IT OUTLOOK,BUT FIND MYSELF COMPELLED TO CLARIFY THE GOOD SERVICE AND QUALITY OF IT OUTLOOK.
    THANK YOU,EGON

8. short but sweet

short but sweet DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    that is the same crap IT Outlook promis to customers since 3 years. new technics, new backbone, better service,... They ripped off 100s of customer (including my husband and me) and won't stop it. Sure there are always others in charge why things are not working...

But sure you have to defend them as they pay you rent and if they close you loose some peso.

You should get a live and have a look around town than you would know some options regarding food and internet providers.. or to put it in other words, if those things you defending with shouting around on this board are your standard, than it is not very high.

Sorry Sir Egon but you must be joking with most of your statements, if you do so I must admit, you got me with your ironie...

9. dumaguetesprings

dumaguetesprings DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friend ,the only irony is the nonsense you use this forum to post your scrap comments to business owners ,because you must be so frustrated by your screwed up life and lifestyle, so since you have nothing to do in your life you make this kind of stupid statements ....when it comes to a standard.... your own comment...you better see and read below!!:rolleyes:
    This shows your low level of education [probably you missed school???], so surely you can be sorry to yourself!!!
    My writings are all based on facts on a very successful business my friend, and I do not compare myself with you, nor do I share any of your baseless comments you make on this forum.
    I am a qualified mechanical engineer holding a Masters degree in engineering with world wide experience were I lived and worked very successful for the past 30 years in 29 countries. This is for your info only.
    So keep on writing your scrap, and all the best to your screwed up live.
    [Stay in the shadow of your nick name at this forum, so nobody knows your real identity!! This certainly fit your profile!]
    Good luck

10. short but sweet

short but sweet DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hmmm, if I see that many countries in that time that simply means you did not make it anywhere very long... maybe a proof of (missing) quality...

the facts about about IT Outlook is written in the thread before, facts from disappointed customers, not rent-collecting friends...