Dumaguete Info Search

Jo's by the Sea Resort and Restaurant

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by Swany, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    SEA FOREST not a bad choice...

Wel , I can only talk about the ONE !! time we had diner at Jo,s . I don,t eat meat as you all know.. But we ordered grouper , Shrimps ( they served Yellow Tiger and not the grey/black ones. cheap quality.. ) and other seafood. PORTIONS ( hello RHB) were waaaaay to small . and the grouper LESS then 1 kilo was " only " 1.600 peso .. Sure all of you are now going to roll over me..
    Mind you for that price this fish was half cooked , same as you Earl , some will think now .:p Some pictures I have attached of Sea forest Friendly people . cheaper food BIG !!! ( hello RHB) portions and CLEAN water in the different pools . Dremland is for sale. for "only " 22 MILLION PESO... the place SUCKS..

Jo,s looks very nice indeed ,but what else would you aspect from a brand new place..
    SEA FOREST is always bussy when families bring their kids over .. One pic shows my to lovely kiddos..Number three is coming up in soime months..

So Chissar you live at Monte Mar.. nice place .. bit tranquil .. but very affordable..:wink:

Attached Files:

2. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    just adumb question, why is this thread under APO Island header?

3. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jo's Chicken has red ants that live in the gravel and bite your feet, they nest there to eat the pieces of food people drop.
    I've found it impossible to sit at any of their tables and eat without getting several serious bites and stings from red ants. Complaints to the staff results akin to talking to an un-ornamented wall.

I will wait until someone wakes up and paves to floor before I will go down there again.

4. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Not so Dumb at all......

NOT DUMB at all !! I was also puzzled .. but it is a nice tread so far.. I have joint in now .. so likely it will get spoiled again :wink: :wink:

5. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You found it impossible to sit ?? I just left when it got served and let somebody else pay the bill...Though I was the host...:wink: The nice thing is that it is a DRIVE IN , but you can also DRIVE OUT !!!!!!

6. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  7. OP
    OP
    Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Jo's by the Sea Resort and Restaurant

Originally, I started this thread when Jo's resort opened for the first time. Wonder who put this under the Apo header.:confused:

8. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    This just proves Jo's is so popular Swan ,can jump on different threads :D Our fav actually .missed the jo's chicken now .Nice you can drive in,drive out too,also nr the Sea forest where you can have a quick dip to cool down as option and for bored kids.It suits us very well as it's on the way home north .easy and nice location.

...but JO's in Apo (?) , perhaps Dauin that be better .

Btw nice pictures earl and that one with your beautiful daughters.:smile:

9. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Hi Earl, nice pics of your lovely daughters and congrats as the third one on the way. No Earl, we don't live in Monte Mar Subdivision tho' we were offered a lot there. It's more likely a private community of expats residing in the subdivision. Instead, we got a place close to the owner of Jo's Chicken Inato by the Sea. Got a slice of land of Mrs. Ng's property just across uphill the Dreamland and Jo's.:wink:

10. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    It must have incredible far reaching views crissar, because that's uphill ,very nice location...and overlooking Jo's yummy:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.