Dumaguete Info Search

Jo's Chicken by the Sea

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Jo’s Chicken inato by the sea is a nice looking eatery located in Sibulan next to Sea Forest. I have not tried the food there but it is a beautiful place that is on the beach. Here are some pictures I took today.

Attached Files:

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Nice pics Ref,
    I tried the food late September, Location great, Food ok, service terrible !!!

We could nor sot down, we had to order first. You can't order there while sitting. you gotta go to the counter. Not a big deal, so we ordered food and drinks (one coke, one coke likght) after 25 minutes I asked where the drinks are and I got the answer, "sorry Sir". That was all.. the drinks came with the food after around 40 minutes. I try to order some pepper..."sorry sir.." the pepper never came... I could continue, but again... Location great, food ok, service terrible... there were not many guests.... but maybe that was the reaon, why they were not so motivated...

cheers
    Rhoody

3. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Nice pics Rev. It brings back the memories when we were there- had a faaantastic time...... The service was brilliant and the food so far didn't let us down. The price was cheap and the beer were too cold to drink....

Sorry to hear about your experience at Jo's Inato by the Sea Rhoody.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Chrissar, that's why I was a bit "shocked",:eek:
    Joe's inato in Duma and in Cebu has always good service, a menue at the table, and the waiters are really fast. So I suggest they had a bad day like all of s have sometimes, and some of us have allways...:p
    Beer can never be too cold !!! :D
    cheers

Rhoosy

5. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I've been ther and we ordered at the table but thats maybe because the the people i went with go regularly
    food is quite good but small servings
    great loaction and ambience though

6. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Rhoody,

The place looks cool. Is Jo's by the sea connected with Jo's chicken inato in dumaguete. Hmmmnn. The place looks cool. I think the food too... Anyway great pictures again courtesy from Rev Robinson. Thanks the nice pictures again Rev Robinson....

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    yup, connected, also with joe's in Cebu and Quezon and Bohol
    cheers

Rhoody

8. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We had a similar experience regarding the service as Rhoody, didn't order at the table. Plus they were a little slow to respond when we were signaling for refills, additional orders, etc. And there were only about 2-3 other parties there. But the food was pretty good (agree with yabs that the portions were small), the chicken was great as usual.

But you can't beat the location, and the native settings.:D

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    "... a little slow" is the polite expression... hehe. I had a great day at Sea Forrest, went dor sunset to Mama Marys Garden and when it was dark to Joes Chicken... but I found something else wht I did not like... look at the picture...

cheers Rhoody

Attached Files:

10. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Too funny!...Nice pic Rhoody:D :D

Look's like the sign gave you heartburn!!:D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.