Dumaguete Info Search

Kidnapping

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by Ricardo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    There are other nice cities in NegOr where you could live. Some examples: Tanjay or Bayawan.

2. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I have lived here for the past 2+ years (25km's out of Dumaguete) and have never had a problem, mind you I do not hang out at the Bars/ Pool Halls or am not visible everyday attracting the attention of those who may have bad intentions. Honestly; I would rather live here than back in Australia where people of dubious ethnic/ indigenous/religious groups are ever increasing and daily events such as home invasions, serious assaults, rapes, car jacking, robberies and gang culture-mentality etc are thriving with ever increasing intensity!

I am not afraid to smile and say hello to a Filipino walking past unlike back in Oz where you need to be aware of the repercussions of something as simple as looking at someone else. I even have British friends who moved to Oz to get away from what was happening back home, but now tell me that Australia is turning into what they tried to escape and I agree with them.

You could do a lot worse than moving to Dumaguete, I find the people and the country a wonderful place to live, show respect, some common sense and just don't try to be the 'Tall Poppy'! :wink:

Like the old Japanese Saying;
    'The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down'

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1