Dumaguete Info Search

Kiwi Diver Resort Pics

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by Roundisland, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roundisland

Roundisland DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi spent a memorable time on the beautiful island of Siquijor last Oct/Nov.

People were so friendly, the sea was so clean, the food was yummy too.

Hired a motor cycle from the resort around (550peso a day) went swimming every morning, afternoon and evening, the beach was almost desserted. I will be back in a few weeks this time to stay longer :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Great pictures.
    I go there tomorrow to teach some rescue-course, gonna make a trip-report later on when I am back

3. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for sharing the pics! I was able to send the pics to my friends which better explains how PERFECT the sunsets are there.

what cost was your hut?

4. OP
    OP
    Roundisland

Roundisland DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was about 750 a night, it had shower and cooker, you had to pay a bit extra to use the fridge, which i thought was a bit weired but thats the way it worked!

The hut was lovely but the mosiqitoes were a little much in the room at night i needed to burn coils, and spray the room everday.

They have cheaper rooms there around 350 a night but there not right on the waters edge like the hut.

They do nice food there a simple menu but prices range from around 200 peso to 350peso for food.

I will be going back there I really loved it!

5. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for the info! I will certainly visit there since it is very affordable and beautiful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.