Dumaguete Info Search

"Lakbay Aral" or Study Tour

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by hannah, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueangel

blueangel DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi HANNAH where r u these days? hope to meet u soon.by the way u looked cool in diving suit.wud u like to work as my dive guide? reply soon tc

2. blueangel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fun is easy to be shown but the MAIN-PURPOSE for HANNA visit i guess will take tym cos its serious business its not just taking pics n posting,it requires lot of thinking hope HANNAH posts her report too so that our MR MODERATOR stops complaining that HANNAH is concentrataing more on fun part then MAIN PURPOSE,
    For HANNAH,if possible can we also see the ur report for the MAIN PURPOSE of visit.

3. li0614

li0614 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hannah

I know hannah, she is a responsible and dedicated person. In time she will update us on what happened to her trip to Negros Island. just wait and see ok guys ( i presume you are a guy, blueangel? )

4. blueangel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice question li0614, guys cant be angels or wat? jokes apart yes i am guy. tc

5. li0614

li0614 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    usually guys are devils girls are angels hahhahahahhahahhahah....then how come i presume ur a guy then? simple cos its blueangel, right?? if its pinkangel then you're a girl :wink:

what about me? what am i..........

6. blueangel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u hav to be girl cos u know how to distinguish between guy n girl.hahhaa am i ryt

7. OP
    OP
    hannah

hannah DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lakbay Aral report

hello, rhoody.... my trip? it's tiring but all worth it........ i dunno where i was getting the energy to keep on the hectic itinerary we had in this study observation and sharing of experiences....

for all those who are interested to know our report for this trip, i am attaching the lakbay-aral report.....

well, i just checked the required file size, my report wont be allowed here.... rhoody, can i just email it to you and you do something about it?

hannah

8. OP
    OP
    hannah

hannah DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dive guide? are u kidding????

hi, blueangel, its good to be home now..... i also hope to meet you soon.

work for you as your dive guide??? are you kidding, do you want to drown with me.?...... hahaha

hannah

9. OP
    OP
    hannah

hannah DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for backing me up

Li, hahhaha, i may disappoint you, i cant post my report.. i have to revise it and redo my report in a format allowed in this forum..... i am not sure if i have the time for that now i am back to work..........and li, i do hope to see you soon as i maybe going back to davao next month.

kisses from south cotabato,
    hannah

10. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    and, lastly, may we know what time is the last trip of the fastcraft going to liloan, santander...the group needs to be back at cebu city on the same day..........

the sibulan/liloan fastcraft and pumpboats stop at 6:00 pm, but the Tampi to Bato RoRo keeps running into the evening
    .... 730, 9 pm, 11pm in conjunction with the ceres from duma to cebu city

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.