Dumaguete Info Search

liers

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by weena, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What is with the anger Bikerdave? Many returning expats or foreign workers fase similar problems as expats, they have picked up parts of other cultures and maybe dislikes for parts of (modern) Filipino culture.

likely that list contains a fourth catagory 1B prices for Balikbayan, the money comming in from them likely is what keeps the country going but if they accept a foreign nationality they also lose a lot of rights in their birthcountry, often their opinion/influence is about as wanted as that of expats and foreigners.

Foreigners making a living in the Philippines just charge foreigner prices as well btw but they do not bother about pricing in the lower catagory.

Well I guess you had some bad experiances with the group, I just do not buy that 'looking down on locals', people that use that are often using it as a form of emotional blackmail or envy them (well that is a part of Filipino culture I often run into and find very unpleasant).

2. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    It is not emotional blackmail this is the way overseas some overseas filipinos treat their countrymen here and also foreigners*Point is F.G. was talking utter B.S. about pitying some foreigners because they cannot afford to live retired on their own pensions in their own country

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Maybe it's time to start a new Thread.
    "Why do people choose to live/retire to Philippines"

See General Chat.

4. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Interesting topic.I keep it to myself who is the liars or else the thread might close.lol

5. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    okay missed that pension part and it is not a subject I know anything about since I am years of that phase of my life. Good for these pensioners that they make their last years count, I always feel many more should (but don't dare), I certainly do not pitty them in any way.

6. OP
    OP
    weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

yeah..right..whatever...

7. OP
    OP
    weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

yes..i touched the wrong key..many women lie according to you it is because youve met most of them..

8. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well. It sounds like you've met most of the men,then!!:(

Try to avoid generalizing.

Lying in general is a bad habit. Who ever do it.

9. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    oh, weena, you're just so naive. you need to grow up and face reality. you badly need a grip big time girl.....:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

10. JerryHeide

JerryHeide DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello everyone! this is a very interesting thread, I love these boards I have learned much from them. I don't know if women lie more than men I would guess people from either sex can lie if they want to. I'll admit I don't have much knowledge about Filipina's, but have quite a bit about American woman. And yes they lie too. I have talked to several Filipina's on the internet about 50. I have had some ask for money to buy a webcam or something else in the first 2 minutes they were talking to me. I have some say "I love you" after talking for about a minute. were they lying? maybe but I wouldn't say that all women lie. I have been talking to one for about a year now, we talk almost everyday, we have become great friends and she has never asked for anything but friendship. She sent me a t-shirt from her city (Davao) on my birthday. I have talked to her about visiting she seems to have no desire to come to America she wants me to come there. But she said she would visit me maybe sometime, but she would not have me pay for all of her ticket. So anyway have I found a wonderful girl? again maybe. I plan to visit in December, I guess i'll find out then. I couldn't possibly lose anymore than i've lost to American girls, My ex cost me plenty.. Its no fun being lied too but it happens to men and women. So we just forget about it and move on.. Thats my 2 cents for the day. Have a great Day!
    Jerry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.