Dumaguete Info Search

Liloan Beaches?

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by Notmyrealname, Sep 30, 2017.

1. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    Don't forget the Africanized killer bees. Seriously, it was probably 6 years ago and I stayed at the Blue Orchid just north of the beach, which had no beach and you didn't want to walk on the old coral without foot protection. Literally, I could walk 500 feet south and I went from no beach and coral to white sand, so it's possible the locals hid it from you or maybe you were too busy hanging out with Jack at the bar to notice. :biggrin: That's how I remember the sand back then, but didn't really play in the ocean. It was sandy near the shore at least as far as the tide when out. It's entirely possible things have changed, if you were just at that exact location near the Blue Orchid last month, I'll defer to you. 20 years ago when I was in Moalboal, I was told Panagsama Beach was really nice until a typhoon came through. All it takes is one typhoon, so it may look a lot different these days.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    From the Fastcraft (pronounced "passcrap") ferry landing, walk left (north) about 50 meters to Pebble Beach. Very pretty, no sand. Maintained by a resort just across the road; they will solicit a modest fee.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Surely the locals have figured out you can eat those by now. They should all be gone in a day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I'll send the Wife in, she will eat her way through those annoying lil blighters before lunch time! She LOVES them RAW! :biggrin: lol

• Funny Funny x 2