Dumaguete Info Search

looking for a House to rent..

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by swissdiver, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swissdiver

swissdiver DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody..im new here..and im looking for a House or Apartment to rent from about end of January..until end of July 2010 or mabe longer..! The House should be on the Beach...if possible near Eldorado Dive Resort in Dauin..
    Also looking for a Car...mabe Pajero or similar..Price Range between 5 - 10000 Dollar...

Thanks for your offers...
    swissdiver

2. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    hi...if you have time to come up to valencia in the merning (between 9 to 11 am) please do...i will show you my aunt's house..shes renting it out...

3. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Quote from Swissdiver:

"The House should be on the Beach...if possible near Eldorado Dive Resort in Dauin.."

Is your Aunt's house on Valencia Beach? :-p

Why don't you tell us about her house? How many bedrooms? How many CRs? Location? Asking price?

4. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Why do it the easy way when it can be so difficult:eek:

5. OP
    OP
    swissdiver

swissdiver DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi...thanks for your offer...as soon im in Dumaguete...i will call you and if you still have your car..you can show me..ok... How old is this car...how many km? Automatic?

tanks swissdiver

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... well from a global point of view it is not far...

That "I know somebody who has something,...." is VERY annoying. it really gives ALL information reader need, like price, size furnished or even a picture... nah... no need :rolleyes:

In most cases the reality is: My uncle/cousin/neighbor/friend/auntie moves out of the house, in case he/she/they find someone who is stupid enough to pay sh!@@ loads of money, if not I gonna ask the next uncle/cousin/neighbor/friend/auntie ...

7. flodis

flodis DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry, re last post, it should read P5000 per WEEK.

8. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO IN ANY WAY GOT AFFECTED WITH MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD...my last post reads:

“hi...if you have time to come up to valencia in the morning (between 9 to 11 am) please do...i will show you my aunt's house..shes renting it out...”

Let me explain what happened first before you guys open your filthy mouths and say mean things...I received a private message from a member of this forum whom I personally know who was asking if my aunt’s house is already occupied..i was supposed to immediately reply to the private message but i got caught up reading new posts in the forum...later on, i typed a reply to the message..out of haste, i didn’t realize that i typed a reply in the wrong box...surely, you must have had something like that happen to you before...you are just so arrogant to admit it...

@ derivative guro
    Sorry for the inconvenience my last post may have caused you...but the house is already scheduled to be rented out...The smart aleck comment on me “Is your Aunt's house on Valencia Beach? :-p” is funny...you should have answered that....

@ bikerdave
    Im not making the easy difficult...”LOST” post there...

@ rhoody
    This quote “That "I know somebody who has something,...." is VERY annoying. it really gives ALL information reader need, like price, size furnished or even a picture... nah... no need”, if directed to me is sad...

Im sorry if it annoyed you...like ive said my post was intended to be a private message for someone...Additionally, being the person who has the power in this site, will u be able to delete my “LOST” post so that no one would be mean to me just because i posted wrongly? Thank you...

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE....

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    jp33 .... just in case you look for a real annoying first post of a brand new DI - member just click here

.... don't ask why, just take some time to learn something about Forum behavior and spam - posts (not only for this little community here)

anyway welcome to DI

10. getbacker1221

getbacker1221 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh no my message is erased im sorry its ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.