Dumaguete Info Search

Malatapay Beach Resort

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by Liberty, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

can you please read the first post "How to get to Apo Island " thread ,its the post of Dane.It's all explained there about renteng the whole boat or just per person.

2. lone_traveler

lone_traveler DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for being so helpful.. :smile:

3. Miguel

Miguel DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    Malatapay revisited

P1000 /bungalow, ok with all workie. No security at night. Nipa-huts are with net and foldable windows, normal set-up, have el outlets to charge, good, bed foam madrass, sticky, semihard, one small fan, enough cause sea breeze.

"New" owner is the same loving and caring pinay, she kicked Hans and now resort is for sale for 12M. Dream price but good story. They never learn? Lot 9000m2 incl "Dive Shop" in S = nipa rotten story. But - location, location, location. Ask McDon for details. Welcome to Playa de Malatapay 0927 857 447 info@playademalatapay.com

Apo island is opposite, boats leave 100m N, traffic all day. This Malatapay market road has couple of joints open daytime but warning for tourist prices! Resort actually has good and friendly service, good food.

Sanctuaries S and N. S is isolated heads of hard coral with sand, grass in between; nothing much. N is just out of pier, isolated coral heads, hyped like everything in Duma area; price of lot, house, world class diving, great macro etc. Ofcourse You summon all You seen in 20 years and say this is there to see. Remember You have to be lucky too see something more than nemo (Apo world class sample...)

Kaano building between peer and resort. S of resort big house not finished, built ove swamp!

Nice fibe here, paradise beach, only if pinoy not screaming all time. Siesta in veranda, waves breaking in mmmm I like ity Then comes a pinoy (many kaano play this game too) hero with speargun, has big sweet lips and lapu-lapu, taken in sanctuary ofcourse.

And then comes sunset and mosquitos, 2 kinds of, like sandflies and then big ones. Cause swamp behind like many beaches S of Duma (natures creation is like is), road to resort over bridge over standing water. Enjoy. Recommended. Bring Your own evening entertainment. /miguel

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    can somebody translate this please. :confused:

5. Miguel

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    You mean I been texting too much;-) I say get used to it, old man. World´s most spoken language is - ZhongWen, not bad English.

susunod...Wind also big problem S of Duma, I saw people try to do swimming but give up ´cause waves too high.

6. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Miguel, not bad for a Scandinavian guy who was never before in the Philippines and already reacting like this with his 'wisdom'.
    You started nice like a good starter in your first post, saying "You have the best forum in PI"
    But very soon after that you showed your real YOU by insulting 2 respected members.
    Like Bikerdave immediately reacted to you, you seem to know it all and want to tell the people who live here that they don't know theire place.
    Your countrymen will be proud of you, I guess :D
    Stay in the cold summer night, please and don't spoil our nice forum( remember: "You have the best forum in PI" :smile::rolleyes: We prefer to keep it that way !

7. Miguel

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    Play in Malatapay

Folks take to ad hominem when they lack arguments. I never start a fight, only respond to people who love to play big fish...

Back to topic: What part of my observations in Malatapay is not correct?

8. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    "I never start a fight" (you said), but only making insults which is indeed not a fight (I say).
    So who plays on the man first ?
    "What part of my observations in Malatapay is not correct ?" (you asked)
    You must have been there for a long time I guess :D and listened to all the gosip (I say), Yes, some is true, as always.
    I only come there once a two weeks since some years :wink: because I live so near.

9. Miguel

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    As I write this was a visit, see it as a field study, I never believe what people say, I want to see with my own eyes. What people say might be and is part of their marketing. What suprises me is why people attack You when You report Your experiences...Love hurts? I actually recommend this place and will go back one day.

So, some was true, says jellyfish. What is not true I wonder?

You ever noticed locals never talk of weather, only people from Holland, Little Britain...

10. loftyone

loftyone DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Miguel if you think Malatapay is a paradise beach you should visit Palawan, Bantayan, Malapasqua. Anyone suggesting the beaches north or south of dumaguete are anything but very ordinary is giving prospective visitors incorrect information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.