Dumaguete Info Search

McDONALDS DUMAGUETE

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by kjigs, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jss

jss DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    love...

people are complaining out of love...

2. Marky

Marky DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Remember to check for hair under the bun.

3. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i see that. better complain to the management group of mcdonalds. its disgusting! i am one of the few who also want to eat. Hehhehehhe. its taking out my appetite!!! anyways better improvement for mcdonalds dumaguete and i hope there are ways to control this matter.

4. OP
    OP
    kjigs

kjigs DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES!!!! Definitely!!! thats gonna be the last time i will ever set foot McDo Dumaguete...

5. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey, here in US my friend found a black worm in her salad at one of fast foods (like McDo), and it is worse than a hair, right? The sight of the worm ...really made me sick. Imagine a worm in your salad you're about to gobble! There were also some cases of hair in hamburger (again not mcdo) here, but they think the hair might have been packed together with the ground meat from their origin. These people preparing this food are wearing caps so their hair would be covered neatly. Have a question; Did you notice guys if these mcdo workers preparing the food wear caps? It's a must and it's the law for all eateries. About a hair under a bun, don't be gullible, this happens everywhere, believe it or not. Don't put down McDo Dumaguete. :D

To kjigs; You have all the rights. You don't want to set foot at mcdo Dgte anymore? So don't. But just remember, there are a lot of people going there even if you tell them about your "bad experience". The other day, I spoke to my cousin, she said they could not get in because it was so crowded.

6. Columbo

Columbo DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Less clean places

Knowing many kitchens in the world, if you want to be sure about food, buy in the supermarket and cook yourselves, it is the best guarantee. Also, do not stay in the Phils, no one is controlling the quality, and that besides of the taste:
    I would never eat insects, but I heard recently it tasted good and is full of vitamines.
    Flipino's like the head of the fish the most and we throw them away...........:D :eek:

7. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We had lunch there yesterday and actually enjoyed it. On a hot day, it was nice to be in the airconditioned and clean restaurant. Service was fast and friendly. The long lines are gone. The quarter pounder was a bit greasy (no worse than one I had else where, though). The kids loved the chicken mcnuggets. They have a Mcrice sandwich advertised, a sandwich using rice cakes!!?

We've been trying the local restauarants (Jo's, Hayahay etc) and the food's been great. But it's nice to have the option of something convenient and familiar.

8. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    One positive comment might change plans just to drop by and see later , thanks hokies.

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Have a holiday in the mainland china and beware of what you get ,u never know what's in your delicious meat dish ,looks nice but can be just marinated rats .They cook and eat anything over there.What i am trying to say is ,how is it compared to accidental flies and pubic hair in your burger or soda ,with all of the above,i'd rather starve and hv water diet.

10. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    It's good to read your thread, west coast and that your kids were enjoying their food. Thanks for that. Have you guys been to Jo's By the Sea (I started the thread a couple of months ago) yet, in Sibulan? It's becoming very popular now, ever since it opened. If you haven't been there yet, don't miss it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.