Dumaguete Info Search

McDonalds in Dumaguete City

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I hope we don't see an increase in the amount of fat birds around

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Well,in such scenario come reality ,you just have to close eyes yabs :D
    ...and hope not one will jump on you :wink:

3. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I love the thought that the building of a mall and a McDonald's is a topic of discussion. Around here there are so many buildings going up the view of the water and mountains has been replaced with concrete, steel and glass.

4. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey guys, are you thinking about the possibility of McCafe being with the McDonald's branch here? It's reasonably big, and one of the reasons of its big size might be because there'll be a McCafe along side that McDonalds. Well, crossing my fingers, but judging from the colors of the posts of the building there's a big possibility that there'll be a McCafe here...

And one thing, I heard KFC would open at the Portal West Building in Silliman along with National bookstore and a coffee shop (which rumors said would be Starbucks, I don't know how true, though...)

5. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seems to be a lot of ado about one more place to eat in Dgte. No one complained about Dunkin Doughnuts when it opened..

I did though think I saw an increase in Filipino waistline between 2001-2003.

6. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Then maybe Filipinos shold be advised to go jogging or walking in the boulevard more often. Or better elese go to the gym...

7. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    and not just Filipinos, obesity is becoming a global problem. While diet is important, it's the increase in a sedintary lifestyle (office jobs, lack of exercise, etc.) that is at the root of the problem. Technology is wonderful but you sit on your butt a lot more.

8. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too often the Filipino version of exercise is wiggling their hands as they walk the blvd, or stopping to do 5 push ups.

We jogged 2 miles every morning while living in Dgte. Usually taking an ez ride 2 miles then getting off and jogging back home to Casa Alicia subd. for a cold shower.

I'm 57yo now and still jog everyday, even if I have to run laps in the basement during the winter. I also do 200 pushups and 200 situps in an hour, alternating push ups and sit ups every other day.

9. nead

nead DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    wow.. u must be really fit..:wink:

10. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

That reminds me of my mother's version of exercise wiggling her hands and arms nothing much.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.