Dumaguete Info Search

Medicine School

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by litz14, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. litz14

litz14 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I am Litz14 and currently working in a service company. Our company would like to venture on the possibility of investing in dumaguete.

I need to know the medical schools in the area.

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    It's amazing how well google works! :D

Silliman University Medical School

3. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Is the Medical School for you to enrol in or to do business with? Because let me tell you right now. There is no such thing as a "working medical student". OK, maybe "no" is too drastic a characterization so let me recharacterize or rephrase that as "there is rarely such a thing as a working medical student". If it is for one of your children or child, then the link provided in the previous post is the answers.

4. OP
    OP
    litz14

litz14 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually our business is medical transcription and i am interested on the pool of applicants that will be interested to join us. The applicant must have a medical background to be qualified.Thanks!

5. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Well in the olden days your plan may be necessary but in todays age of the internet all you need is a marketing office in Duma and your transcriptionist can be anywhere in the world. If you want Duma to be the center of your operation because maybe of lower overhead cost then that's another story. My opinion, however, remains that "there is rarely a working medical student" so you are still targeting the wrong demographic. Nurses or midwifes, that's another story. You may have better luck with employing them. Just my humble opinion..

6. OP
    OP
    litz14

litz14 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No actually we are not targeting the students but their graduates. I just want to see the standards of the med schools. Anyway, thank you very much for your opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.