Dumaguete Info Search

More Neighbourhood Photos -third Set

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by davfitz, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Here we go with some more. This time featuring the river flowing next to my yard. Gently flows the sweet Banica. So many people never choose to see its beauty. It has a delight all of its own and is best seen (IMHO) in the morning's hours.

Attached Files:

2. lostinterpreter

lostinterpreter DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    banica

hi,

thanks for posting some pics on the banica river.:(
    am a little bit sad, since this is not the banica river which i have seen when i was 5 or 6 years old.

the area was so big before, and you can really feel the strong force of the water flowing freely on the river bed. clean water, fresh as it was be.

hmmm:o - honestly, am to shy to boast on this river now. am proud of the memories.. :D however.

3. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    thanks for posting that photos of banice river. how i wish that after few years its same as like that or in positive way is more clear water and its clean around it. at least its still useable for washing than other rivers.... looks like garbage sites..

4. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    .... my own opinion (banica river pictures) even for washing clothes i think it’s not alraedy usable.But some people use it, coz they don’t have a choice, water in the faucet is expensive for them.

5. thaliaeden

thaliaeden DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can i copy some of your pictures of colon extension..i grow-up there and i really miss the place.....i am away from dgte right now..if it's okey with you..

6. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Ahh, I recognize the location and also the tri-plex unit across from the San Miguel distributor where I've hung out before and tossed back a few. It's right up the road from My Wife's Friends house on Colon Ext. and across the street from the elementary school where My Stepson went. Nice pics, reminds Me of being Home..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.