Dumaguete Info Search

motor bike mafia

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by govoner, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry Jack...you got it all wrong. Have a good time in Gibraltar.

Anyway, the bike attendants at Robinson's thread is as far as I am concerned finished.
    Have a great time and if you visit Marbella and Torremolinos say hello to all my friends. Have a Sangria on me......Enjoy your stay there!

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :smile: Job Finished, on my way Home Friday 6 August, Marbella tomorrow, Malaga for Tickets on Tuesday and Seville on Thursday, Madrid on Monday next week for visa update. Then back to PI after 5 months, WOW! just in time for the rain! Can I have a SMB instead, Sangria does not suit me.:wink:

Jack P.:smile:

3. OP
    OP
    govoner

govoner DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

that was a gentle rebuke for your stay in cebu post at no 9
    lighten up, you guys are so touchy here
    maybe its the small town thing......

4. OP
    OP
    govoner

govoner DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

there is no way in the world i am going to suggest anyone in office
    is getting a kickback:rolleyes:

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :confused: What on earth made you say this? It is welcomed because it keeps the parking tighter, Neater and somewhat controlled, Certainlly not for gain from Anyone and certainly not from a 5c outfit. Somehow I feel you have not really grasped this end of the issue.

Jack P.

6. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Agian a reply on this most stupid item that I ever saw on this forum

9 Years ago when I came for the first time in Duma you saw hardley a moterbike and even at Why not you did not see them.
    When you come now over there or at Lee Plaza it is all moterbikes and cars what you see
    When you dont onganize this parking problem the it will be a big chaos everywhere, and I will never understand you that you have a problem to solve this problem, because it is a benefit for all of us
    And you dont HAVE to pay that stupid small amount (1) peso, so again this is no Mafia. And if we are making a list at the end of the year for the most stupid Item , I am sure that you will get it.

Greetings J.Diver

7. OP
    OP
    govoner

govoner DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    9 Years ago when I came for the first time in Duma you saw hardley a moterbike and even at Why not you did not see them.
    When you come now over there or at Lee Plaza it is all moterbikes and cars what you see
    When you dont onganize this parking problem the it will be a big chaos everywhere, and I will never understand you that you have a problem to solve this problem, because it is a benefit for all of us
    And you dont HAVE to pay that stupid small amount (1) peso, so again this is no Mafia. And if we are making a list at the end of the year for the most stupid Item , I am sure that you will get it.

Greetings J.Diver[/QUOTE]
    its a shame you need minders to organise your parking for you in a little town like dumagete. have you wondered how we get on in cebu. we have no mafia minders in our carparks and i have never seen any chaos ,it works perfectly well. maybe we are a bit smarter in cebu but i am sure with a bit of training even you diver could be taught to park in a nice orderly way
    ps its now 10 peso not 1 to park at robinsons dumaguete

8. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its a shame you need minders to organise your parking for you in a little town like dumagete. have you wondered how we get on in cebu. we have no mafia minders in our carparks and i have never seen any chaos ,it works perfectly well. maybe we are a bit smarter in cebu but i am sure with a bit of training even you diver could be taught to park in a nice orderly way
    ps its now 10 peso not 1 to park at robinsons dumaguete[/QUOTE]

This case is closed!
    Govoner leave the the country or just stay in Happy Cebu. From today and on I will give the gentle lot attendants 20 pesos every time I park my bike down town or at Robinson's. BASTA!

9. DraggingCanoe

DraggingCanoe DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get them a cheeseburger, fries and a coke..

10. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    A Happy Meal??? :D

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.