Dumaguete Info Search

Mr. Apo Looking for mate

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by PatO, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Hi, my name is Apo. I am looking to meet a female Rottweiler or female Labrador for a one night stand or weekly rendevouz. Please, no Chihuahua or Yorkie replies, I need a big full body female. My dad has been feeding me horny goat weed so no worries about my endurance, and I have been working out 4 X a week.

Attached Files:

2. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Looks like he will need a step ladder for the Rotty, but if the weed was good enough, that may not be necessary, where there is a will, there is always a way :D

Cute photo ..

3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Might need elevator shoes. :D

Attached Files:

4. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Ron, both very cute. We lost our Purebred Aussie Blue Heeler about one year ago (just before we relocated to Dumaguete). Had her for 12 years. Tried to get her shacked up so we could get the next generation but sadly she remained a virgin for all her life :(

Pic reminds me of my daughter, sh is 12 and grew up with Pebbles and misses her greatly.

I had a poor view of Rotties until I saw "Dog Whisperer" on Discovery or Nat Geo a while ago, he changed my view so maybe we will look at one.

Want to get a replacement in next few months and to chose wisely, would love to get another Heeler, but have never seen them since we got pebbles.

Thanks for posting the pic

Cheers

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Apo in Korean = ouch/hurts!

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Our Girl!

:D Apo! I will have a word with our monster and see what she thinks, as you can see, "Erica" will lay down for the job! maybe NO need for a Stepladder :eek: Ask your dad what he thinks, nice if we could keep it in the DI family. :rolleyes:

Jack P.

Attached Files:

7. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I know how it feels to loose a long time family pet, Just lost my Australian tabby, she sailed with me and lived 14 years. My daughter is 7 and can't ever remember being without her.

IMHO Rottweilers can make very good family pets, as long as you spend lot's of time with them. I have never had any problems with the breed. Needless to say, they are also good guard dogs, even if they don't bite, the bark and all those large teeth do the trick.

Ron

Hopefully I'm not going to far off subject, but since this is a photo thread I will post one more pic.

Attached Files:

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Ron, Thank YOU! for sharing this! proves you are an Animal lover not, just an Animal owner, A big Difference not known to all.

Jack P.

9. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    That be me, Thanks :cool:

10. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    New Addition!

Funnily enough Ron, we have a new Addition to the menagerie, a young Jap Spitz just walked into our yard and Took up residence, my monster has adopted her and it seems all is well. I will try and upload a photo soon.

Jack P.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.