Dumaguete Info Search

My Gf From Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by svk_dtt, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

When I look at the photos, she is not ugly anyway.At her age (old alraedy for my taste) she still have a nice body, but she is not ´tabunon'.....

2. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Very observant Kai. :D She has a mestiza skin...:wink: :wink:

3. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi Newt,

I have to respectfully disagree with you on it being a Christian issue, and I hope you take no offence for me pointing it out but the bible does touch on this subject in many different ways, and here are a few examples and my little blurb on him doing these criticisms.

Matthew 7:1-5
    “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye.”

John:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

James 1:26
    If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless.

No, of course it's not a Christian issue, ....well, yeah, it is, it isn't me who says it, and I could go on all day with these, but why bother? I'm not in the least bit shy about pointing this out or being a bit confrontational about selective Christian ethics especially if someone professes to being a devout Christian and of course I don't mean you Newt, but more often than not this earl, who seems to be friends with many here, tends to be frequently critical of others and hurtful at the drop of a hat, and although i like to sometimes point it out when he does this, it still simply bewilders me that he does this stuff at all and to what end? But hey, it is just my opinion and just like assholes, everyone has em, right?

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Thanks for the sermon tfa .It's all fine , no grudge whatsoever, nice to know your opinion and way of looking at this issue in different angles . It's either we agree or disagree but it doesn't mean to personally hurt each other , i know (or to others I disagree ,no hurt feelings guys) just becuse of our different views ,should not be viewed as drop of an insult or now as enemies.There is a line that draws between plain disagreement and being rude, your message is all but honest from the heart and i respect that. It's nice if we all here can discuss fairly like this in this forum .

Although when filling up forms i put christian as religion ,but i am perhaps on the agnostic side ,so many questions unanswered, and i will try to avoid justifying issues in this religion department .

5. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I've noticed that after the photos of the girl started to appear in this forum, some posters started to post indirect negative comments (some are sarcastic) either to the poster or his girlfriend's. I felt sorry for the guy and the girl. :D :(

6. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

I couldn't defend the poster Swany ,he is utterly out of orderto post his GF's private photos intrusted to him .As far as me and you and many in this forum caught in confusion why he did this ,there's no way i will ever defend this guy . There's no way i would ever tolerate if this ever happens to my photos .With all discussions here where most people symphatize for this woman , sadly I couldn't 'lo and behold' adore the poster , avoid any sarcasm against , because a man who did that in my honest opinion is VOID of any respect of that woman .svt whoever is he ,must have checked this forum and saw all varied responses ,he should not chicken out would help if he comes out and defended himself , make justifications for posting his GFs photos to shed light of all our buffling questions . Oh well even if he is your friend Swany ...but you should have told us and no offense dear .:wink: this isn't confrontational Swan, but only sharing opinion,ok.

... and i will never say I feel sorry for that man, not my way Swan ,sorry .

7. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

I'd like to add as continuation form my yesterdays message ,though I feel uncomfy to talk about earl ,but as you mentioned him in particular your post , i thought i might just as well tell you my side tfa.Me and earl had our day long way back in the early days of this forum.It doesn't bother me about the difference of faith ,because far as i know everyone of us make mistakes,whether one is buddhist,muslim,christian so on.I do make mistakes a lot. I am agnostic , but to be a christian it doesn't mean one will have automatic transformation into some perfection , but only seen as forgiven beings , even your church ministers do make mistakes,even big unimaginable mistakes ,so as everyone , it is the truth of our human nature . But it is the word 'forgiveness' that makes the difference , it is the 'forgive and forget' doctrine in your faith, forgive and forget in this forum too if it works. We have bad and good days,mood swings , get ratty in this forum , but it's not something engraved in a stone or a bad mark that lasts forever.We have different personalities,backgrounds ,cultural orientations that has the influence in way of understanding issues . I know earl can sometimes be candid with his views but that's him, a great personality though with more information to share with us. We try getting on well peacefully now because we aim to forget and avoid bringing back the past issues that created the conflict.And that sums up to the most important christian value of all 'forgiveness' , again to forgive and forget ,meaning to pardon and not bring back past issues every now and then ,and i'm please earl has that,we see eye to eye now. I hope i have explained clearly my side tfa . I don't take sides but always try to get on peacefully here ,only if possible :wink:Peace!

cheer earl:smile:

8. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thank you for the kind words Pickled Newt, I will not use your real name. But yes we have come a long long way and even more intimate in PM , right. My posting has nothingh to do with bad taste or disliking the lady involved , but with the NUMEROUS PM,s I received from the "loverboy " yet ,starting today it has become windstill. Perhaps he moved away from us all msince there was no fun to be found here anylonger nor any reason to wa.. in front of the monitor..
    Some people like to drag me down here like posting Saint Earl ,or peanut brains . I am far from that.. There is no Joy without pain. No right without wrong and all of us , and therefor me as well , carry that within ourselves . If I can please TFA1957 with his personal vendetta towards me . well why not . Even he will have to admit that I suit a purpose ..There would be not much for him to enjoy if it was not for my posts that he could attack. It seems somewhat the only things he does when I look to what his purpose is here...
    If TFA1957 claims while meeting me in person in Dumagute to....... surely we cannot see him a s a "gentleman by every inch "as well.Thus as far as his PM goes...Sure this will have repercussions as well..

9. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Basing on the PHOTOS posted on the forum, I personally DO NOT see any wrong with it.

What is all the fuss about?
    Josephen

• Like Like x 1
  10. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    The woman looks lovely for her age in those photos josephen ,but those photos are private as i understand and meant only for his boyfriend. For whatever reason he wanted to know the location of the subdivision but posted all those photos ?Take that if she's is my aunt , i wouldn't like it . It's over the top .Perhaps we see issues of photos differently.I knew many people aren't bothered and feel comfortable to post their own photos on web ,which i actually enjoyed sometimes looking at ,especially travel photos .But that's their decision in their own right ,no question .

But for somebody else to make his decisions of another person's photos infringing her rights of privacy in context ,is unaccepatable .

She might have known the plight of her photos and is happy about it,not bothered , we never know . But in general terms to make such query it doesn't need all those photographs ,honestly .
    just my 10 pence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.