Dumaguete Info Search

My Gf From Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by svk_dtt, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi Earl,
    I really have no vendetta against anyone on this board and doubt anyone on our forum has any real vendetta against anyone else...at least not in the true sense, because that would simply be paranoid thinking, and silly, but sharing our thoughts is something encouraged and necessary to keep our forum healthy. I just hope no one would shy away from pointing out the difference between being right and wrong, ( that is a conversation) and regardless of how you or any would try to shine it up or twist it into meaning something else in regards to your comments about how a lady looks, it is still simply wrong, but as another poster said to forgive and forget are important also. I don't begrudge your right to share your opinions, and am happy you do, because your a member of this forum. I also have no problem with you viewing me as not being a gentleman, afterall, I've shown my lack of being a gentleman in so many ways on this string and in this forum, right? You do serve a purpose on this forum, your part of our little society here and to not have you here would be a shame. A part of being a true gentleman, or lady is admitting they are wrong on those rare occasions, offering an apology and doing so without a passive aggressive slant to it. I also agree with a poster in that we all make mistake, I make more than my share and am secure enough in myself to admit it and make amends during those times. Some people on the other hand will defend themselves and ridicule the person who points out a wrong they made...in this circumstance, I'm the ridiculee (hmm, is that a word?), but my shoulders are big enough to carry that., so by all means, have at it, you have my permission to pick away at me and my worthlessness, but I'll continue to point out a wrong when I see it, whether it be erased by the moderator or not, and I hope members of our group will do the same when I (and I unintentionally will) make hurtful mistakes also, and here is the difference...I'll say sorry in a heartfelt genuine way and try not to make the same mistake again and i pledge to try and not make sentences that start with "we" like i'm speaking for the whole forum and the whole forum thinks as I do...that is kinda silly isn't it? I don't know if this lady gave her permission or not, and that is not what my part in this string is about, my part is feeling bad for the lady because of the immature way people handled themselves..it almost feels like some think that they view themselves as looking better, it actually makes them better. Now how can that be? I've said my piece though, and will leave this alone, so have at it either way...simply realize that what you..and some others have done in this string was wrong for this lady, or dehumanize me some more for standing up and saying this was wrong, or better yet, simply stay silent in ignorance and it will eventually go away and you can pick your next victim to dehumanize. Sharing on this forum is a wonderful priviledge, sharing on this forum in a positive manner is one of the true challenges though...positive sharing in such a way that it sets our forum apart from others is the reward.

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Sorry , i can't see anything VENOMOUS disgraceful comments done to her picture altargex ,unless perhaps i am intoxicated jez, can possibly see many things non existent.

Just wondering where you've seen it ?:confused:

But speaking of the issue of infringement of her rights to privacy,it's a big YES ,I can't agree with it.That's all with my two pence.

3. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi PN, no he is not a friend of mine and I'm not offended because I don't know this person (the poster). Whoever he is, God knows why he did not make any responses on any of these comments. Don't know if he is incapable of responding or just plain lazy just letting it pass through his other ear. Another thing we don't know also, is her pictures posted here by her boyfriend is privy to her. Who knows she might or perhaps have given him the consent to post her pics in this site. Vanity probably is the culprit. No PN, I really didn't feel I'm being confronted by you because my conscience is clean, as I said earlier I don't know him. I was just expressing my empathy to both. But I still felt sorry for the lady 'cause of some indirect negative comments garnered here. To the guy, I still feel sorry for him for not defending her and himself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That feller posting pics of a sexy babe like that on here, somebody's going steal her away from him.
    I'd keep a good deal like that to myself.

5. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What are you going to do to that horse feller? You're not dressed to be tendin' em', looks to me like you're dressed to take em' out to dinner.

[​IMG]

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I leave that up to you , Melvin....

7. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Applause ! I can't agree more

Thanks. It's what I feel as well.
    We can still try to improve ourselves. Let's do it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. gracie

gracie Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well...it just goes to show that all men have different tastes in what we call beauty:D take into consideration the influence of some substances...that affect perception:wink:

9. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Beer goggles!! :D Always works

10. gracie

gracie Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Mas grabe ug igo ang red horse progmeister!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.