Dumaguete Info Search

Need help! How much is the fare Cebu-Bacolod and Dumaguete-Bacolod via Ceres?

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by jenskie88, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenskie88

jenskie88 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, guys.

I'm Jeny and I'm searching for a bus fare from Cebu-bacolod and dumaguete-bacolod since I want to go this coming February 9 to watch the azkals vs mongolia this yr. I hope to get some help and tips from you guys. And also do we need to pay for the ferry/barge? I hope to get some response.

Thanks

2. barkada

barkada DI Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I think the Dgte-Bacolod fare is around 300 each way on aircon. Foot passenger on ferry is cheap . U can fly from Cebu to Bacolod now, would save you about 10hrs each way! I am a big football fan and loved watching Philippines in Suzuki cup . Will hopefully make it to Panaad in feb to see them then. Maybe can get a few people together to share petrol costs?

3. tunji oluwajuyemi

tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    last month dmgte to bacolod was 265php to there non aircon and it was 235 php non aircon bacolod to dmgte i dont know why I got differing fares each way??? 7 hrs the whole trip including all the stops and road construction hold ups,,and stunt driving...

4. OP
    OP
    jenskie88

jenskie88 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahh.. so wala pa lang trip cebu-bacolod. May promo nga ang airphil probs nmn eh mas cheaper if by land kasi yung promo almost 7hun plus na including ang tax tas terminal fee. So mas mahal sya kaso nga lng 40 mins lng yung travel time doon. Pero I'm budgeting my money kaya I can't afford plane fare. Unlike sa zest air which is from manila to bacolod round trip is 1,048 something lng.

By the way thanks sa info. May plano rin kasi akong mag stop over sa dumaguete before going to bacolod.:smile:

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    One way MUST be shorter! :D

LMAO!

6. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Either that, or it's just a longer drive :D

Thread Status: