Dumaguete Info Search

Need help, need to find a great wedding reception site for my sister

Discussion in '☋ Where to Find ☋' started by truelab, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filital

filital DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello can you suggest me a nice wedding venue? Im planning to have a catering services for my aunt owns one. Thank you!

2. sillimanian

sillimanian DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've attended about 10 weddings so far this year, and for a destination wedding, these would be my top 3 picks based on ambience, food, accommodations and overall service:

1. Antulang Beach Resort - Antulang Beach Resort - Philippines
    2. South Seas - no website, but call 422-0113, ask for Fatima
    3. Sta. Monica Beach Resort - Sta Monica Beach Resort Oriental Negros Philippines

Note: 8 out of 10 of the weddings were done with the help of a coordinator, most notable of which were the ones tasked by Grace Sycip of Creative Concepts (The Creative Concepts | Grace Sycip, Wedding Coordinator/Planner & Event Stylist | Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines - Home). For church, licensing and other nitty-gritty details, you pay someone else to worry about it.

3. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Including someone to stand in line for you for all the BS associated with the licence? Someone else to attend the compulsory pre-marriage classes as well?

4. KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My couple friends from Scotland had their Beach wedding in Boracay, the wedding planner/organizer was Ms. Genelind Sermagno.It was extravagant. And she also did few weddings in Sta. Monica Resort. Here's her id: march78lady@yahoo.com. Try these Mobile #: 09269378329/09173143514.
    Just a thought of sharing. It might help. Have a good day!

5. sillimanian

sillimanian DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Unfortunately, that you need to endure on your own--but hey, if you can weather that, you can weather marriage! But really, a coordinator can be a relationship saver, especially if you're planning things from afar.

6. fate.serendipity

fate.serendipity DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .... Bravo Golf Course is also a nice place for wedding reception. My friend whose cousin had their wedding reception at Bravo ... it is in Sibulan.:smile::smile::smile:

7. filital

filital DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much guys!!! You really all a great help!!!

8. bisdak

bisdak DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you could also try Angtay golf course, the place is perfect for a garden wedding, the place can accommodate a lot. the area is i think 12 hectars. they also have a catering service.

9. filital

filital DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot bisdak! I tried to contact Angtay through e-mail I found while browsing but it is not working

10. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you may wanna have a look at Well-beach resort close to Malatapay also. a nice place with good service and not overpriced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.