Dumaguete Info Search

New Flights to Dumaguete from Cebu

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by The Dane, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutlery

cutlery DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the fare is so high not practical for me hehehehhe.

2. Survivor Adik

Survivor Adik DI Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    With PAL's ECONOLIGHT fare, you can actually get roundtrip DGT-MNL for around Php 2,000.00 and CEB-MNL-CEB for around Php 1,592.00. This fare scheme is actually cheaper than Cebu Pacific's promos...

As for this CEB-DGT-CEB of cebu pacific, practicality wise, I don't think it would really last long. First is about time, you have to check in 2 hours before your flight at the airport, you have to factor in the traveling time to Mactan since its a long way going there plus the trafic. Then theres the waiting time for your flight, plus you have to factor in the possible delays you might encounter especially Cebu Pacific who has been really notorious when it comes to this aspect, delays of an hour or more...

I'll still take the bus anytime...lovely scenery to behold and I can just sleep...

3. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    [QUOTE

As for this CEB-DGT-CEB of cebu pacific, practicality wise, I don't think it would really last long.

Yep you are right that flight supposedly with it's maiden flight on Jan 12 NEVER TOOK OFF At all not even once

4. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I'm still perplexed as to why the flight CEB-DGT-CEB is not operating. When originally announced by the carrier for springtime '08, the delay was apparently due to late delivery of the aircraft.

The present delay is likely due to scheduling problems at DGT. It is a question of MOG or maximum on the ground. With concurrent handling of two departures for Manila at the chosen time slot, there is simply no parking space at DGT for a third aircraft. Surely it is not impossible to resolve this minor snag. Or is it something else?

5. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.