Dumaguete Info Search

New Italian Restaurant In Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by connoisseur, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    where is your website?

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Another on my list during our time back in Negros /dumaguete was to find your new restaurant and have meal there ,as kids love pasta and out of curiousity . Again it never happened ,we were rushing everywhere ... but will save it for later when back , all the best and good luck chef carmine .

3. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    yes i tried the pizza there too.. i mean the one near at the city Cathedral, its great... easy to locate but not easy to control some filipino's showing there calculator and asking "DOLLAR ma'am sir DOLLAR".. that i have to stop eating and say no i dont have witch is true... he!!! he!!! and i want to enjoy my pizza..

4. sibulano

sibulano DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Carmine's Italian resturant

Been there twice so far, for dinner both times. Will probably go again.

The food is good! Probably with just with two or three guests. Good place to eat, drink, talk but might be a little expensive for a large group ordering from the menu.

Next time maybe lunch.

5. chef carmine pece

chef carmine pece DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well !!! if you like to eat a healty food!!! thats the price to pay because we are using italian ingredients!! and the way i cook its authentic way!! no like other restaurants there making italian foods but fake!!!! i hope i can make satisfied for all my customer!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!

6. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    are the pizzas as good as hayahay?
    i hope thats a joke about pizza hut
    you know Pizza hut is regurgatated crap?
    ie nothing fresh, all premade and then reheated right?
    The americans have taken a good product of italy and turned it into crap
    but somehow people seem to like the crap better
    there is no accounting for good taste obviously

7. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually developed a taste for Spam, Jollyspagetti, and yummy hotdogs. Too delicious! Not yet tried cheese dogs.
    I am waiting for spam flavored Ruffles.
    Wish they had spam toppings at pizzahut.

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hehe... I really missed you on the board, Yabs.
    If you need the best Pizza in the Philippines you have to go to C-Italian in Angeles City. Dont't look at the prices there, it as a speciall place with special prices, they have a real wooden fired pizza oven
    I am up there at the moment. The Dane and The Outcast invitd me for a housewarming week... I never had food like c-italian anywhere in the philippines, not only the Pizza. If you dont mind paying 35 Dollar for a Black Angus Steak... Once in a year, ok....
    Gotta fly back to Duma again today. miss the beach and the "sorry out of stock" anwers

cheers
    Rhoody

9. chef carmine pece

chef carmine pece DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello roody !! did you try at my restaurant???you can let me know anytime !!:D ciao!!

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    HEHE,
    I love to step on the toes of a chef... hehe... When I do that in Atlantis, the BIG chef freaks always out when I have critics ..
    I was at your place and it was really good, one of the better restaurants in Dumaguete and I liked a lot and I like eating, my body shape proofs that.
    But again, not compaireble to C-Italian, it is just another league, and if anyone of the members of the board here goes up there, give them a call or write a mail for a reservation and try it...(C' Italian Dining - Home) Don't wander if Gloria sits next to you...
    and chef carmine pece, I will be there soon again and after that we make a Dumaguete Info Resto Review here... I am sure it is a good one !!!

cheers

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.