Dumaguete Info Search

New Italian Restaurant In Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by connoisseur, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chef carmine pece

chef carmine pece DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi rhoody !! well thank you so much for eating in my place ,and to hear you like my cusine!! a lot people like my cusine specially madrigal family in manila, i did 3 time a party for them and i have a picture of the last party i did last year.with jambi madrigal senator!! next time when you come again just tell the waitress to call me .ciao:smile:

2. chef carmine pece

chef carmine pece DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :smile: still the best restaurant!!!

3. Martillo

Martillo DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Carmine,

I hope you do not mind some critics.
    My lady and me were taking dinner in your restaurant like 2 months ago.
    And I was not happy at all.

I dont mind a basic interior, but the colors inside the restaurant are really terrible. They really hurt the eyes, but they that could be only us.

So we transferred to the backyard.

2 of my order trials were "sorry no stocks", so we both ended up with lasagna.
    The lasagna was burnt at the sides and the bottom and it did not look fresh at all. The taste of the not burnt part was ok though.

Another thing that irritated me was, that one time the waitress coming down the stairs from the kitchen she was barping VERY loud. And it didnt sound like an accident .... :wink:

After this experience we didn`t go back there, and I have no plans to do so soon.

4. spectre

spectre DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ate there once with a friend. I do agree that the interior colors needs more work. Took a while for our pizza to be ready but it was extraordinary. A bit pricey for the average pinoy though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.