Dumaguete Info Search

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Recycle, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Everyone,

I'm from Tambobo, Amlan and Masaba Cantabaco Cebu
    I miss Dumaguete City, the city of Gentle people. I now reside in Enköping Sweden. Long time ago I use to hang out at Why not w/ friends, tequila and danced all night long.

I really appreciate the pictures ( specially Tambobo pics ) and updates posted in this site as it remind me of my wildcrazy life back in 1993-1997, unforgetable memories. Thank you! Daghang Salamat!

God bless us all! Mabuhay!

2. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the Forum. You reminded me of Ann May from Lars. All the description...it just fit.

Correct me if I am wrong,
    Josephen

3. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks Josephen!

You're right! Kumusta na!
    I see that you're also studying, do I know you?

Cheers,

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Hi recycle,

Musta na ? Nice to meet you here ,welcome.:D

newt

5. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Welcome to the forum, Recycle. Being here is like strolling down memory lane at times:D

6. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Of course! This is Josephen, the wife from Jeffrey. Your family in Cantabaco was very warm in allowing us to stay there for a couple of nights semetime 1994.

With great sympathy for the loss of your father, Donald.

How is Lisa doing? And how about your son? Ulitawo na,no?

Josephen

7. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So happy to hear from you

Hello Josephen!

Wow what a small world! Am so glad to hear from you! Glad that you are now in the Netherlands. How is Jeffrey? You have kids now?

Well you might want to check for updates in our place and people at http://globalsecurity.spaces.live.com/

Ulitawo nagyud si Nils Donald I only have one son. I remarried last 2002 name Edwin Wewen Badon from Malabuhan Siaton. I got divorced last 1997. We are both here in Sweden together with Nils Donald, he is now 12 yrs.

Am so glad to hear from you... and you have touch my heart mentioning my fathers loss, was such a big loss...Thanks for your nice words about my family...

About Lisa, she hits jackpot!!! She had such a terrible lifelifestory and heartbreaking, and with GODS blessing she met a very kind understanding Swedish who owns a farm here in Sweden. She now have a better life thanks to our GOD and the spirits who helped her find her partner in life.

Once again so glad to hear from you really!!!Give my regards to Jeffrey...And May God Bless Us All

Cheers!

8. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello Josephen!

Wow what a small world! Am so glad to hear from you! Glad that you are now in the Netherlands. How is Jeffrey? You have kids now?

Well you might want to check for updates in our place and people at http://globalsecurity.spaces.live.com/

Ulitawo nagyud si Nils Donald I only have one son. I remarried last 2002 name Edwin Wewen Badon from Malabuhan Siaton. I got divorced last 1997. We are both here in Sweden together with Nils Donald, he is now 12 yrs.

Am so glad to hear from you... and you have touch my heart mentioning my fathers loss, was such a big loss...Thanks for your nice words about my family...

About Lisa, she hits jackpot!!! She had such a terrible lifelifestory and heartbreaking, and with GODS blessing she met a very kind understanding Swedish who owns a farm here in Sweden. She now have a better life thanks to our GOD and the spirits who helped her find her partner in life.

Once again so glad to hear from you really!!!Give my regards to Jeffrey...And May God Bless Us All

Cheers

9. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks

HI Sheela!

Thanks for your message, hope you enjoy where you are, for it is important...God bless!!!

Cheers:cool:

10. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So glad to hear from you

Hello Josephen!

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.