Dumaguete Info Search

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Recycle, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Glad to hear from you

Hello Josephen!

Wow what a small world! Am so glad to hear from you! Glad that you are now in the Netherlands. How is Jeffrey? You have kids now? Ulitawo nagyud si Nils Donald I only have one son. I remarried last 2002 name Edwin Wewen Badon from Malabuhan Siaton. I got divorced last 1997. We are both here in Sweden together with Nils Donald, he is now 12 yrs.
    About Lisa, she hits jackpot. She had such a terrible lifelifestory and heartbreaking, and with GODS blessing she met a very kind understanding Swedish who owns a farm here in Sweden. She now have a better life thanks to our GOD and the spirits who helped her find her partner in life. Once again so glad to hear from you really!!!Give my regards to Jeffrey...And May God Bless Us All

Cheers

2. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ha! Ha! Ha! You are still the Ann May who is funny and honest with her words.

I am happy for you. Please check your private message.

See you,
    Josephen

3. Gene

Gene DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    The downside of Economic boomtime

I now live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada for the last 26 years but I came from Valencia, Negros Oriental. We have an economic boom time now that there are shortages of worker to work in building constructions/manufacturing and all areas of the economy that our Government legislated to abolished the mandatory retirement age of 65 years old early next year 2008 to maintain the pool of workers for the future.One solution is to increase immigration especially the young family to replace the aging/retirement age workers.My problem at my workplace is that I supposed to get a promotion( based on seniority only) on the next two years due to retirement of the people ahead of me if the mandatory retirement still applied, now the way I figure out- I have to work at age 90 to get a promotion.My solution on this predicament is to drastically change my attitude at work-consider work more than work but adventure. Have fun while working. I know its easy to say than done but a continuing learning process.If we can't change our situation then change our attitude!
    Gene

4. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    to recycle

I am having a great time here in San Diego but there's really no place like Dumaguete:D

5. Gene

Gene DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi Josephen;
    I'm always fascinated with Swedish Women-wish to know the common Swedish women name there.
    Daghang Salamat;
    Gene@Vancouver, Canada

6. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @Gene:

I am in the Netherlands; not in Sweden. It is Recycle who is in Sweden. My husband has a Scandinavish name: Jörgen.

May I ask? My family in Dumaguete is looking for a certain Gene. Gene Erum. Sounds familiar? I think the family came from Amlan.

Just wondering,
    Josephen

7. Gene

Gene DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi Recyle;
    I made a mistake in asking Josephen about the common name of Swedish women like for Filipinos, our common name might be "Maria" or for men like "Juan or Jose".As I mention before; I'm facinated with swedish women their character, their culture and a lot more!
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    Gene

8. Gene

Gene DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    For Josephen;
    My mistake for thinking that you're from Sweden, I'm sorry! As to Where I came from, I was burned and raised in Valencia,went to Silliman U on the late 80's.I have a closed college friend in Tandayag Amlan-the Rendal Family.
    Thanks;
    Gene

9. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Apology is not necessary; but accepted.

Thanks about the 'Gene' question.

Well, I just did a little search on your fascination. According to some websites, the most common names for Swedish girls/women are Emma, Malin, Anna, Elin and Alva.

Until then,
    Josephen

10. OP
    OP
    Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    About Swedish culture, girls and characters

Hi Gene!

The common name of Swedish women here in Sweden, there are lots of Anna, Maria, Eva or (Ewa) here.

As for the character, I bet you will be surprise for they are outgoing ladies, very jealous, and wants to be the best in anyway. When I dance at discotheque I always have some jealous swedish ladies bump me, just to stop me from dancing. The young ones are not happy with what they own which made them depressed and unhappy.

About culture, no family respect, no respect for older persons and they are trained to care only for themselves, egoistics you know? They are also corrupt in legal ways. Most of the young do not believe in GOD. They believe in themselves. They are also plastic, one I know for 16 years whom I have adored and served turns into Hitler type and did my life into living hell. Living in Sweden as an immigrant, you have to be stronger and don't let them step on you, for they do that in a way to satisfy themselves to show that they are powerful. They hate sharing!!! (Obs! Based on my experience)

The thing that is good in Sweden is their health system and schoolsystem, I would recommend this is great. They are very Hightech and all their infrastructure are all modern. The salary is great, but the expenses of living here are way too high. One thing I am very impress, is their recycle system on waste. We drink recycled water and it taste great. Their waste here are taken care of very wisely from, metal, solid, liquid waste products are being taken care of. They make money with their recycle...

Swedish hate war, and calls themselves as neutral, but they make so much money in selling their ammunitions to country that has war like Iraq and Afghanistan etc. They sell war products and make billions of it. (Plastik di ba?)

I might have negative stories about Sweden, but I kind of like it here, for it is safe and my son live here. Sweden might be better in the future to live or otherwise it gets worse.

I hope this inquiry helps you...

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.