Dumaguete Info Search

Nicknames

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by boomerang, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kermit

kermit DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my name is kermit i smell and im green whats problem . girls like my long tounge and its sticky so im not hideing im hopping pmsl. i carnt belieave your parents named you ejboerma. did thay really hate you or was it a bet come up with most stupid name .lol only joke (your name i mean lol)gaz

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    To me nothing wrong with using a nickname. When I have closer contacts with forum members they will get to know me (and my real name).
    What I don't value is when people have different nicknames on a same forum (some even in combination with using different computers).
    Many who are using nicknames do mention their private email address in their profiles, which means that they are not by all means preventing to become known.
    If a person makes clear to me in an email who he is and what he wants, I don't hesitate (in case I want to support his question) to sign with my real name.

3. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    hahahaha... sucking up big time, eh... although I must say, I have a feeling there is an impostor on one of the threads, creeepy character, at the same time I found his use of "pig english" in an attempt to blend in, quite insulting. I'm sure you have your eyes on "him"... or "her", or "it" for that matter.

I figured.... adding "H" between a consonant and a vowel in names, adding an extra consonant at the end or using "Y" in place of "i", is uniquely Filipino, i.e. rhoody, jhune, lynn, etc.

What does "Eeuwe" or "Boerma" means in your language and how do you pronounce it? By the way, do you know this handsome man?

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    follow this lead.......

Maybe I can be of any help by pointing out the following lead :

(you can also apply for personal insults on my Dive-Monster-site)

5. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It is easier on messageboards, my real name is Arjen, that tends to be raped into Aryan in English or French (having some awkward moments where people wondered if I went around with a facist nickname).

My real life nickname is Arie or Arie Bombarie (bit like Filipino's all seem to have picked up nicks as kids)

6. OP
    OP
    boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Very clever. Yes it's all me...... thanks to the brillant care of my lovely Philippino wife.

The surname Eeuwe is never been traced or explained anywhere and the last name Boerma has to do with farming ( boer = farmer )

7. Panday Pera

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Did not mean to invade your privacy but just to illustrate to you how easily one can find information about you on the web. Just in 10 minutes I found out who Linda is, your dog Ellel, Mary Lou's medical miracle, will be praying for her full recovery by the way.

People with good intention you don't have to worry about but others who might think you have money, you have to be careful. You left your native Netherland and liquidate all that you own to be with your web pal and now beloved wife, like you said, you never intend to look back. I applaud you for that and I'm glad you are enjoying your stay here in the Philippines and enjoyed the fresh sardines that you caught, the coconut, the fresh vegetable, but there is evil lurking in many corners of this paradise.

Now I hope you know why people use "NICKNAMES"......

Have a wonderful life Eeuwe

8. OP
    OP
    boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    You did invade my privacy and I am not pleased. Never heard of private mail posibillity ? If this is the behavior of so called "gentle people" for me the reason to ask the administrator to terminate my membership because I believe this behavior is beneath any level and unworthy.........
    Hope you feel proud and clever about your action.

9. Panday Pera

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    On the contrary, the "Gentle People" has nothing to do with this. You are really naive about the web but I don't mind you getting mad. I'd rather you get mad now, put your guard up and be safe, than remain with your guard down and be a victim of a more serious crime later. You ask the question not me. I guess you don't like the answer.

But let me ask you a question then. If you really value your privacy this much, why do you have your own website with all the pictures of your family and friends in it and informations about you and your life, for everybody to see?

You are still among friends if you decide to stay.

10. OP
    OP
    boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    'Final reaction to a .... (female genitals)

In my opinion is it the top of naivety to warn someone and then publish his photo and give here on this site as much publicity as possible. A shame you you couldn't find my address I suppose. Only a rat can produce such kind of tricks because its so nice and embarras your fellow members anonymous. Moreover, your knowledge about the contents of my blogs proofs me that you originate from the same country otherwise you would not be able to find those sites and understand the contents. Typically someone who likes moralizing and self-liking. Empty drums sound the loudest. For me you have spoiled the pleasure of my participation for the first time I joined a forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.