Dumaguete Info Search

Noreco

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by NeddySterling, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Polaris + Noreco 2

:wink: Neddy!, Polaris are the main Contractors to Noreco, It is they who do all the installations of Wiring and Switch gear. They are a commercial enterprise and as such, need to commit a little better to the client. Just let me know if we can be of any help to you, Azon tells me that she can sort out the issue of Polaris-V-Noreco in a phone call, providing it is your wish to do so.

Jack P.:smile:

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Fully underline that. Polaris is one of the better performing companies around here. Had to deal with them several times for different items and it has been always in a very positive way.
    There sales people are efficient and polite.
    No.....I have no shares with them :D

3. jpancho

jpancho DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my....my story...I've been applying for the last 5 yrs...can't follow it up cos when I'm not there... then I spent a month to make things happen....then sadly the people whose going to sign the papers is just simply not around AT THAT TIME...it's very disappointing really!

4. bogart1925

bogart1925 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NORECO lineman cut our internet line

It happened yesterday, the brainless stupid moron NORECO lineman cut our internet line for mistaking that this is an illegal wire tapping from their power line. It’s too late that they knew that this line is internet. we talked to NORECO management about this brainless stupidity but up to now no action from them to fix this problem.

5. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    OMG! Reminds me of some hoodlums stealing Noreco's electrical wirings to use them as fish hooks. There is indeed a lot of stupidity happening in this community. I think you will need to do a series of follow-ups to have the lines back.

6. evrrrdy1

evrrrdy1 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just tell internetcompany

Just have internet co. replace line. Ignore the rest!

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Fil Products.

:confused: Only Fil Products have permission to use Noreco 2 Poles for Cabling for IT Connections. If you Do not have Fil Products as you provider my friend, You do indeed have a wire Tap. The linesmen are under orders to remove all other providers lines. Noreco have paid agreements for users of their poles, it is called business.:wink:

Jack P.:smile:

8. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Ignorance is no excuse!

evrrrdy, I understand your post and your need to make a point BUT you have to investigate the legality of the IT lines to make the statement of Ignore the rest. A little like us putting a footpath across your land without asking :smile:

Jack P.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.