Dumaguete Info Search

not good but LOOOOOUUUUDDD !!!!

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Rhoody, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just for TIMN8STER ,
    Here is a picture of me at a very Famous Organ in The Netherlands. Just for those that are Dutch.. THis is the STANDARD VARA ORGAN , played many years by COR STEYN...
    I had already Contact with Ryan ( DECON-PHIL) about it all , lets not talk but do it... By the way I am a great vocal ,without bragging.. those that will come to know me will also understand the reason why......
    The Picture from Timn8ster shows a Jazz type organ the famous Hammond B3

Attached Files:

2. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    The dream band is almost complete and for sure it's only a matter of time this will be materialised. If Earl says he can provide the vocals, there's no doubt he can deliver it with angelic voice. The Dane's Groupies for a name isn't bad at all. Wish you all the best guys.:wink: :wink: :wink:

3. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The Modley Crew

Looking to all that want to join , the MOTLEY CREW :cool: :cool: is a better name for us hahaha.. its stand for , well what WE want to stand for , diba ??
    Anyway some of my favorits might no tbe yours. DOWNLOAD form Limwire and you will know :

Ides of March.. VEHICLE ... ( warming up)
    Pink Floyd The DOGS OF WAR.... ( Show stopper)
    The crasy world of Arthur Bown FIRE ( smashing hit )
    Uriah Heep EASY LIVING ..( Head banging !!!)
    The Ramones MY SHARONA ( Full volume )
    amongst others...
    Still like Led Zepplin guitars bests !!! SMOKE on the Water , in Dumaguete...

4. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Good organ music can stir the soul, but that's not what you guys are talkin' 'bout.

How about some ZZTop? Most of that is three chord rock isn't it? Or The Hollies - Long Cool Woman. Even I can do the bass line on that one.

5. Tank

Tank DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or: "Daar in dat kleine cafe bij de haven" :D

6. kuting

kuting DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Knock yourselves out guys…

Knock yourselves out guys…

But don’t forget, that you are in the country where folks live/eat/drink music.
    The reason why “The World import PI musicians” because we play all kinds of music.

We sing and play Japanese music. Every Luxury Liner, from Holland America to The Caribbean Cruise Lines, imports Pinoy musicians because of our in born talent.

Copy cats but in perfection, give us the record and we will sing and play exactly how we heard it. We call it “plakado”

Currently in SoCal, the boys get together sing and play in the basement while the mrs are cooking and chatting upstairs preparing food and drink , Oh yes, that’s the Pinoy way, sing and play music and drink , drink , drink…

7. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    It's not all plakado. I rather like my Bamboo CDs.

8. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hallo Tank, I do believe that Cor Steyn was alraedy PATAY , when Vader Abraham wrote that song. It is more like : Er zitten twee motten in mijn oude jas..hahaha. Anyway , Welkom at the forum.. The Dutch comunity here in Duma and surrrounding villages is getting bigger by the day...Check out my posts and find out who I am ....

9. kuting

kuting DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is that william hung's bamboo cd?

10. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    The Dumaguete song we were working on there still needs some work as well :smile: Maybe that is a job for the 'house' band :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.