Dumaguete Info Search

Nudies of Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Rhoody... maybe you can solve the mistery of why i sank when i swim and cannot flot to tell the truth. they told me, i dont have an inch of a fat into my body and even the doctor suggest to get a fat incision. Thank but no thanks im happy with my bathtub.
    Have an idea ?

2. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    ...yes his busy shopping. He only have his backpack when he arrived. He said that the salegirl are all pretty that he indeed buying few t-shirt. And he already bought a guitar and he's going for a jamming with some locals and GI he meet in the bar. Im happy to know that he settled well. When i get my chance im coming over. ITs good to have his time of his own.:smile:

salut to you!

3. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    HI,
    many people sink, because a wrong positioning in the water, It has not so much to do with body - fat each body is different, even I am quite fat, I sink like a stine, even in saltwater...

and it's nice that he was busy shopping... and even more nicer that you belive... Thats real love...

cheers

Rhoody

4. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Dumaguetenia,

Just relax and don't "struggle" to float. It will surprise you that it works. I think the sea is perfect to practice floating as we are more buoyant in saltwater.

5. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Duma, When you come down here, we spend two hours in the shallow and after that you will see how you will swimm, even you could be negative bouyant like I am.

cheers

Rhoody

6. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Rhoody,

its always my belief to give a person the right of reasonble doubt before crossifiying . Good judgement has its price to pay.
    I will keep your program in my agenda.Salut!

7. gracie

gracie Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ha ha! for a moment i was wondering if there is a nude beach now in dumaguete...attached is a photo of my friends from underneath...by apo island.

Attached Files:

8. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Talking about sales girls ? This happened few yrs ago when in Dgte .Me and hubby don't get on well when it comes with shopping and in this department we part ways normally.I knew he's keen to get jeans but it's all up to him.I went with my own shopping .When i got bored and tired ,i text where him where he was and he replied he was trying on some jeans at Lee.So went to lee's ,I saw these 2 sales girls with twinkle in their eyes and big alluring smiles ,one is giggling assisting my hubby.The girl's were pretty even perhaps in their teens or early 20's ,so chatty, asking which country he's from and where he live in dgte ,heard that with my bionic ears ,lol hmmm stretched my ears bit longer that second .I was in the hidden corner for only few minutes, just to looking at jeans even if they are for men's .Then curious wife suddenly appeared into the scene,it's surprise , perhaps series of questions striking friendly conversations came to a hault .My hubby didn't buy the jeans coz they seem shorter for him and off we went for some icecream.

your bf only met the local GIs ,and loves jamming with only local males ? :D hmmmm made us wonder ...very sociable guy :wink: but greatly deslikes entertaining pretty local girls ?
    oh well dumaguetenia catch up with him soon.:D

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Interesting photo gracie, thnx for sharing.

10. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Newt,... he..he..he...to spare myself , i believe all he's said. Beside its all up to him what his doing in his time in dumaguete. He already went to a wedding with this local guy he meet. For me , its a sign that his getting along well with the local gentle people.Salut!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.