Dumaguete Info Search

Nudies of Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimf

jimf DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 18
    Thanks for getting my hopes up Rhoody!
    Actually, these are terrific pictures of some beautiful and interesting creatures...my compliments.
    Thanks for the post.

Jim

2. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beautiful, beautiful creatures...

but pls fill me...coz i'm really so ignorant. how deep do u have to dive before u cld see these beautiful creatures? and can we really just keep them in our own aquarium? they're so beautiful...i want them for keeps.

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Mommy, you can find (see) them already in shallow waters. They are not to be found (seen) at great depth.
    You want to know what is "great depth" ?
    I seldom have seen them below 50 meter.
    They are beautifull and in an enormous variety.
    I'm planning to make a film (DVD) of only these creatures as gracious actors, as a compilation of all the different types I have recorded.
    But please ........don't take them away and put them in an aquarium (bad idea !! THEY won't like it, surely not for long !)

4. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sob.....

oh! :( i thought it'll be possible since the pic attached by earlmj says it was taken from his kids fish tank...
    anyway, thanks...will just have to wait for ur dvd...hope it'll be soon.:smile:

5. dirkd1

dirkd1 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome pics mate !! Cheers

Beats the barrier reef, cant wait to dive over there!! Thanks for sharing!!

6. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Maybe, but I doubt it. Northwest WA beats most of what I l've seen in the Philippines. No contest. People tell me that it's even better off Qld. Plenty of small stuff to see in the Philippines....but not a lot of bigger stuff. That said the diving is cheap, the resorts are pleasant, and a great way to spend some relaxing time and get some exercise....It's great in Oz but the resort prices are very high and locations usually remote and expensive again to get too...

7. dirkd1

dirkd1 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really North west W.A, havent dived there. Lived Cairns for 6 yrs, so seen all of reefs up there.... off Port Doug ok, see lots of spanish Dancer's for some reason ?? Lizard Isle great fun, but Not until you get out to Holmes and Boganville ( Coral Sea) reefs do you see the cool stuff, but seems to be lot more variety in Phillipines?
    Have you dived West Papua ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.