Dumaguete Info Search

obssessed w/ DI

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mommyseksi, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Blame Rhoody or Globe for the double post, their server was really slow for a while, tried posting the article several times, to no avail, looks like two got through!

And if you don't want a political debate keep your trap shut :D
    Now that is an example of intended humor, but i bet you thought I was serious, that the reason for the dreaded emoticon.
    Really what is the fun of responding in a PM, if you don't want a political discussion, don't raise the question. Yabs will be all over you for that one, if not other guy, the unnamed American Idealogog, Logicwings.

2. cactusflower

cactusflower DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    from RHB's post...

"just consider posting as if you sitting across the table from someone, would you really say that? Probably in some cases not, the veil of anonymity is empowering, and can be corrupting"

.... and to that I say, Amen.

3. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Bring it on!
    Oooo, I'm gonna be in twubble.....

Ok, now I'm just being a wiseguy. Sorry.

4. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Seksimommy, after reading your 'invitation' :smile: I was thinking what the hell I could ask that open minded person in Japan.
    It's very tempting to ask a naughty question, but I won't.
    I admire your frank and free postings but don't join other forums as well :D
    Your husband will ask soon himself "what did I do wrong that she has changed her interest to the computer ??" :smile: :p
    It's like a drug ...... or...it can become an addiction like smoking.
    "Government Warning: forum reading is dangerous to your health".
    But...like said by others already .......it's not peeping checking members' personal profiles.
    They are made for that purpose. So peep as much as you van but don't get addicted :D

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    DI is more interesting than a husband... I will not make any comments about Japanese... hehe

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Don't blame me :mad: or Globe:eek: , I just analyzed :rolleyes: the problem :wink: and it seem to be :smile: a smily-allergy in :confused: end-stadium...:p :p :p
    :smile:

Rh:D :D dy

7. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    I actually was banned from a certain forum for not posting enough emoticons... and setting the admin straight, that was asking for it though. the humor stopped there. no forgiveness.
    sorry an inside joke only teach and rhoody maybe jimeve will understand.

8. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Excellent post. The forums really bring out the very worst and the very best in people. We are basically able to express how we truly feel about things and situations, and to do so without doing it personally seems to empower people greatly, or in some cases, horribly. This is by far the best forum for the Philippines and represents how forums should be. Also, it can be addicting as mommi is experiencing right now, but eventually that usually subsides, but for me anyway, DI is a foot into the Philippines until I'm able to settle there.

9. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    No need to cut of that foot once you are here TFA ! :D

10. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    d*mn it, you owe me a friggin keyboard. When I read that, I laughed my @ss off...and I apologize, because I was laughing a bit at your expense. I hope we absolutely have the chance to meet some time soon. I need to warn you though, not to be embarrased of the missing foot, because I actually donated a foot to the Army in Alaska, and the knee to Walter Reed Army Hospital in DC. So, as you can hopefully see, the humour in your statement was more than you initially realized. Thank you very much for the laugh, I needed it.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.