Dumaguete Info Search

obssessed w/ DI

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mommyseksi, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Tom, I AM embarrased now although I realize that I couldn't know that.
    You wrote:I hope we absolutely have the chance to meet some time soon.
    Well, since I did read most of your postings I'm sure we have a lot in common.
    Let's have that moment soon (I specially hope for you that that can be soon).

2. OP
    OP
    mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank You

Oh, thank you all very much for your reply and support...i know, i'm a very gullible person...and that's my weakness. i tend to open right away to anybody i think sounds so good to me...but as in my other post, i am honest when i said that i have good intentions when i joined this forum. oh, if people could only see me!! it's kind of sitting there somewhere in dgte and just talking to the people around.

Yeah you're right, jelly/rhoody about my husband...he was asking if i was mad at him, cause i was all over the pc those past few days :D

and RHB, thanks for the 101...but what is a troll? i read it somewhere and Rhoody posted it too...are they spammers? :confused: i was told yeah, before that i have to always log off or go offline...well i'm copying your advice so i could re-read it again and be carefull next time, if there's something to be cautious of.

Oh well, by the next days, i won't be having the pleasure again to stay long w/ my pc, since i'm back to work again already...

3. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well ya know, people always tend to look at the negative part of amputees, however they don't think about the positive sides, such as my socks lasting twice as long and my feet only stinking half as bad as they used to. I know, I'm a sick puppy, but I'm okay with it.

Tom

4. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Mommyseksi, trolling is a guy or gal who purposly makes controversial posts to make people argue and divert threads from the topic. now that said all threads wander off topic, that's the organic nature of human discourse...
    and I am not mad at you when i said somewhere Rhoody was a sheep in wolf's clothing, don't know where you came away with that idea. just making a funny at Rhoody's expense, hehe.

You can google search... Google.com... anything you have questions on about trolling trolls or any topic you can imagine and get a hundred relevant results.
    Wikpedia.com is a great source of all kinds of info as well.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... no need for enemies if you have friends like RHB... :(

Kawawa ako...:(

6. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Poor Rhoody, youv'e been outed.:p

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    :( yup... life is not a candy-shop... :(

Attached Files:

8. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    TFA....you made me laugh with your positive sides.
    That's the best remedy for 'inconveniences' you have to live with.
    Lucky for me that my partner is not reading my texts about her on this forum. :D :D
    She would like to kill me....but then after some thoughts about the consequences she would certainly hug me (that's at least what I hope :wink: }
    Have that beer soon TFA !

9. OP
    OP
    mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RHB, i'm always w/ u man..:D
    ...and thanks for the advice.

ciao!:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.