Dumaguete Info Search

penny-pinching or spendthrift

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by Teacher, Jan 14, 2009.

1. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes enough politenes of your responses, calling people an idiot without enough reasons.I found you as an arrogant creature.
    I will not touch your own business but

I read some of your comments, you try
    to described here that you as a foreighner ...an intelligent one and pinoy are idiot . I well tell you that the real intelligent, successful (of course comes along the money) foreighner are not living in Philippines.They can afford luxury life in their own country and can also get young woman if they like of their own race.Don't be so arrogant here,because you cannot let all filipino be impressed of you as a peso millioner
    foreighner living in Philippines.You are just a cheap immitation of real intelligent, succesful foreighner.

If you like to use that word "idiot" to filipino don't post that here in the forum
    use that word to your wife or girlfriend.

Aside from that, it's not your business if he is selling new or junk! why you have to repeat and repeat here attacking of what he is selling here.

2. stueeey

stueeey DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    where you are in dumaguete mate?

3. stueeey

stueeey DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what are you on about? even your sentences are all mixed up and dont make any sense,are you taking drugs?the way your comments are wrote are as if a foreigner has written them,whats your nationality then?And as for your ignarant predictions you are totally wrong im 32 and my wife is 31 and I proud to be a farther of 8month old baby son who is half british and half filipino,How dare you twist it around that im against pinoys.WHEN MY OWN SON IS HALF FILIPINO,Every body knows that pinoys will always give a higher price to a foreigner I accept that but this person selling the bike is a foreigner as car wash stated, and it is a rediculous price,And believe me I had several long term relationships in uk with ladies 5 years younger than me.I just find filapinas better natured so get your facts right before you start shouting your mouth off you sad person...

4. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Wow you suddenly got a bit quiet there teach. When was the last time you were in Dumaguete anyhow.A lot of us know each other. You should get familiar with the term"taking the p*ss outta your mates" when and if you get to know us pesonally then you'll understand...... That is unless you meet Stueey first. If we tell you DUCK don't look up for a bird mate

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... did Stueey say something offensive ???? next to a ridiculous overpriced bike and to his drinking-mate Coyotes? ... belive me, I would have deleted it...

6. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    lol calm down, calm down, oops that's from liverpool, not manchester, no harm done, cheers everyone :smile:

7. stueeey

stueeey DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Iv seen far worse on here Roody Like a load of kids some of them especaily your mates teacher and daffs they just like causing arguments like I told them dont get involved car wash said his peace and that was it,they just like saying black when somebody says white and vicer versa,And I must say Roody theres many people here in Dumaguete who really have nice things to say about you dont they?emmmm...would you like a list of names ?I think we should call it a day here dont you, And move on to something els, and I tell you what I wont put any more poxy blogs on here as from Know before things really start getting out of hand Roody OK!:mad: BYE!

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    hehe, there is something nice to say about me ??? you know how hard I try to avoid that... being diplomatic or hiding behind the bush was not really involved in educational path the last 38 years...
    BTW, when I bought yesterday a burger for the way home at a DBB-station at the boulevard, Terry came over and invited me for a beer or two and we ended up with a good time and 3 or 4. (insider understand what I talk about...no comments from people who don't know us needed on that topic)

9. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    My budget is tight, but that budget is only created after the San Miguel fund has been set aside. Geez, no wonder I have a tight budget. :wink:

10. OP
    OP
    Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Sorry have been busy

I apologize bikerdave haven’t been around I have been busy getting my lesson plans ready for school. I am not very bothered about Neanderthals they never last in the Philippines very long. I really don’t think I wrote anything that should upset a civilized person and it really wasn’t meant upset anyone. I this is my thread so I don’t think I was invading his space anyway.. I really don’t care that being cheeky is his way of being friendly. In my book it is still discourteous..