Dumaguete Info Search

Perspective - Robinsons Place - Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by foxylady313, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marky

Marky DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They're pretty dang strict with keeping people from peeking through the fence up there.
    Man, that things almost airtight.
    I had to loiter around the gate just to peek in when somebody would open it.

2. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    RLC builds Complex in Dumaguete

[​IMG]

Mall and property developer Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC) is currently laying the final groundwork for the construction of its shopping mall in Dumaguete, the capital of Negros Oriental.

Expected to be a major component of the Dumaguete Central Business District, Robinsons Dumaguete Mall will be constructed along the Dumaguete South Road, a major thoroughfare in the province. “Our Dumaguete property which will be the site of the 4th Robinsons mall in the region, will be first and only full service shopping mall in the entire province and will be able to service not only the locals but other residents from the nearby cities and towns,” says Nilo S. Mapa, Robinsons Malls’ general manager.

"The locals can definitely look forward to a new experience - that will include not only one-stop shopping but a brand new night life and dining outlets,” adds Mapa. One of the strengths of Robinsons Dumaguete mall development is hotel and trade hall components which will be located at the top floor of the mall.

RLC is one of the country’s leading real estate companies which owns and operates shopping malls, office and residential buildings as well as.housing and land developments in several key locations nationwide. It is also the largest office space landlord in the country today. Visit Robinsons Land Corporation for more information.

PhilStar, Friday the 13th, 2007

3. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Rumors says they're stopping the contruction right now and will finish first the iligan branch coz the ground is not safe and still very wet. Is this true?

4. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    As far as I know there's no Iligan branch for Robinsons. They're even backtracking on their GenSan branch as RLC is afraid of the spate of bombings in Mindanao.

5. rovineye

rovineye DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The mall in Iligan is Gaisano. Scheduled opening something like March 2008.

6. tekla

tekla DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya right...mis yah ol!!!!

7. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
  8. jacky b

jacky b DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi, ms. foxy, I've heard that Robinsons Mall at Dumaguete City will be opening this mid-year. I'm interested to apply at Robinsons Dumaguete. I'm a graduate of Mass Communication at St. Paul University Manila. Can you please help me where can I send my application letter and resume? Thanks

9. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Just heard the News. One worker plunged to his death this morning there at Robinsons. He is not issued safety harness while working at the top. May the poor fellow's soul rest in peace.

10. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    so much for osha safety standards here in the philippines wonder what the safety officers were doing............if they have any at all. Somebody will pay dearly for this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.