Dumaguete Info Search

Pet Friendly Hotel in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by kenmeissner, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenmeissner

kenmeissner DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're coming to Dumaguete in early June with our son, who has just been accepted to Silliman University. Our dog, Bridget, will be traveling with us, since we're coming to the Philippines to stay (I'm retiring). Does anyone know of a hotel that would accept a small friendly dog? Bridget is a Toy Maltese. Weighs just 9.5 pounds.

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Not off hand sorry, too small for "Lechon Iro" too!:D (Try a beach resort maybe).

3. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I might be wrong but I think I heard that Harolds Mansion is pet friendly. I just looked at their website and it wasn't mentioned but they might be worth an email.

4. sawadi

sawadi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    puppies

can i travel with my puppy on a ceres then fast craft? ill be attending wedding i wish to bring with me my puppy..

5. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Doubtful they'll allow you to take it on an air-con bus, (unless in a cage in the luggage compartment underneath), maybe on an 'open window class' Ceres. Seen piglets in sacks under seats whilst traveling on them, (great fun when they escape too!), also chickens in bundles with their legs tied etc etc. On the fast craft, think they may ask for the pup to be kept in a cage as well. Call the companies, they all have telephone numbers.:smile:

6. sawadi

sawadi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beach resort..

good evening.. my friends are planning to throw a bridal shower and stag party.. we are planning to make the party in a big area and came up with an idea to do it in one of beaches in sibulan.. you happen to know the name of the new beach resort of sibulan near the main road of sibulan going san jose? its name has a forest something, im not really sure if its sea forest.. and you happen to have their contact number? thank you so much.. have a blessed sunday.

7. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Sawadi, welcome on the forum but please don't break in into another thread.
    This thread is about a pet friendly hotel in Dumaguete.
    Please make a new thread for your specific question and then we can answer there.

8. sawadi

sawadi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh.. sorry

i kind of doesn't really know how this thing work.. well anyway thanks for telling me that.. but first i have to figure out how to do it.. :D sorry again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.