Dumaguete Info Search

Philippines Airline coming to Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by earlmj, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    hmm, I was flying the least 10 times between Duma-Manila-Duma the last 3 month, I guess you have a real problem with your ears, or you write something just that it is written. CP has a brandnew fleet. Is offering e tickets (even they have sometimes a mastercard problem) and occational delays are normal in this country. I can tell you from real expierience, not from the sound of an engine, that CP has way less delays. where I know that from? from some thousand guests of our Resort the last 3 years, flying in from Manila with both Airlines. Our European Travel Agents changed now the inland flights, even it is a bit inconvinient in Manila to change to the old domestic, but we had too many complaints.
    But I agree, it's everybodys own choice (if not prebooked by the company or a travel agent)

cheers

Rhoody

2. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    cebu pacifoic are lways late as well but they are a budget airline
    Pal is supposed to hbe a full price international airline of international standards. saying oh well thats the third world is no excuse
    if you can't meet the standards then they have to drop the price and say
    PAL is a budget airline, Sorry Sier we are always late, our planes
    were the first in asia and we still use them 50 years later and we havn't ever upgraded our seats. Our food is abysmal and our staff although friendly and courteous are generally as thick as a baboys poo and if you ever want help in a problem then forget it, our flights are always full of Philipinos who never complain so why should be listen to a foreigner when we can replace his reservation with a Filipino seaman.
    So although debu are often late. PAL are as well.
    as an airline i'd far arther give the money to cebu than a chinses run joke of a company like PAL

3. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The delays are occuring ONLY starting some months ago. I am not talking about flight before May!! We ,that is my wife , two kids and mysekf making a sport , even a lottery out of it whether it will be on schedule or late.. most of the times the one that put his or her money in "to late" wins the Pot..
    The statement "they have a brand new fleet " is here a NON ISSUE , Air Phil uses old aircrafts and have a far better record when it comes to arrival and departure...

4. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The delays are occuring ONLY starting some months ago. I am not talking about flights before May!! We ,that is my wife , two kids and myself making a sport , even a lottery out of it, whether it will be on schedule or late.. most of the times the one that put his or her money in "to late" wins the Pot..

5. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    In other words DIVER when was the last time you used CP ?[/QUOTE]

It was half may of this year, and right on scedual and a very nice ride.
    why is that important.
    My only problem is the airport of Duma it takes to long to check in, but that problem is not only for Cebu Pasific.

Greetings J.Diver.

6. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just For Rhoody ,
    At 8.01 am this morning Cebu Pacific came in.. Just in time and even before their 8.15 am schedule time that is...
    Did you talk to those guys in charge overthere in Manila ?? :D Joke Lang

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I just told them if they are not in time, you gonna laugh about me, and than I will freak out and smash their whole place into match-sticks that they can't find enough glue in this country to rebuild it piece by piece....:D

peace and cheers

Rhoody

8. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Asian Spirit and/or SeaAir is also coming to service Cebu-Dumaguete (or possibly Davao-Cebu-Dumaguete) route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.