Dumaguete Info Search

Philippines - the most diverse marine region on earth?

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by ZambeziKid, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    NOT ONLY IN ABON ..as the claim..BUT also in the... guess what..

Okay Corey , the Blue Girdled Angelfish , also called Majestic Angel Fish auf Deutsch Traum kaiserFische...Sceintific name.. so tempting.. I must realy stop with that :wink:
    Is well known from Ambon Indonesia and somwhat less from Bali regions. But what do we know ( and I am sure RHOODY even knows EXACT WHERE !!) it is found at Negros at one or more of the DAUIN REEFS dive spots that is. always under 100 feet that is..
    Pictures : a nice picture , a picture form Earl in the glass "prison " and a picture of John as a holo type meaning .. patay for study. Most fish I see are that way.. sorry .. A NEW fish need to be classified and one atleast has to been sacrified.
    I guess you now all come to know why I dislike posting my own pictures ... Exept those of Invertebrtaes the look great...

Attached Files:

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    They don,t have beer in Purt Sudan , but they DO GIVE great Massage !! Not at the beach but right out in the dessert !!
    Buit I guess that is nothing new for you Melvin Tincklebeer....

3. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its Port Sudan, not Purt Sudan and the place is the armpit of the universe, and you've never been there Einstein.

LOL!

4. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    PURT is have Arabs will call it..

LIKE IF THAT WOULD BE MY ONLY TYPING ERROR !!

I can howver post pictures here of me at Port !1 Sudan of some 20 years ago.
    For you to find out.. Elisabeth Taylor used to have a yacht overthere while it was still named a nice place to stay . The RED SEA HOTEL was a place to be visited by celebraties.. Captain Halim now owns the boat and takes rich people to the Is;ands in between .. Mind you I cannot scan here .. But I just might put up some pictures of my VISA for Port Sudan..
    LIKELY I JUST WILL..
    ARMPIT yes . the place is stincks .. same as the PALACE HOTELS "Disconfort Rooms " Nice poctures of that aswell with sh*t ( not mine) WAy up TO THE TOP..
    ONE OF MY CO WORKERS ,YES A DIVER GOT MALLARIA TROPICA THERE .. NEVER GOT BACK TOI BECOMING NORMAL.. HEAVY CASE. ONE OUT OF 3 FOR THE NETHERLANDS THAT WAS THAT YEAR...
    BEAUTIFULL REEFS THOUGH...

Just have made just for you two pictures... I have been around the world some 20 or more times..:p :p
    If you insist I will even make a picture of the firstb two pages giving my picture as a young man and name plus you can check out the serial numbers then on the bottom ,ofcourse..

Attached Files:

5. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Port Sudan is a stinking cesspool, its purgatory even for the Muslims.

If you had to go there, you have my sympathies, I can understand not wanting to remember the place.

You can stop sending me private messages now. OK?

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks for the comments , yep you are very much wright about P S.. The PM I send was just to keep verything within its right contexts...No hard feelings as you know...:wink:

7. Philippinediver

Philippinediver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Names

Thank Earl. Now when I see a Majestic Angel Fish I don't have to call it a Glutus Maximus or Cloitus Interruptus I can call it a Majestic Angel Fish LOL

8. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A Fish Called .....................

but not in the philippines :p :p

Attached Files:

9. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Interuptus as in Coites ?? :confused: It seems that I have lost my pride by being the ONLY one that makes typing errors :mad:
    For thoses of you asking .. yes I can post some pictures of the C. interruptus as well

10. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    C. interruptus.....AS I know it...

Ladies und gentlemen . I give you the C. ( centropyge ) interruptus .

DID YOU REALY THINK THAT I WOULD POST.. shame on you !!:D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.