Dumaguete Info Search

Photos from Bantayan

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by go2dbeach, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    go2dbeach

go2dbeach DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you all , it was really like paradise!

Jellyfish you have visited Rhodos in Greece? I haven't yet..I'm glad you find it equally beautiful with the one in Bantayan! But we do not have coco palms here in Greece :(

2. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Great pictures Go2...how about Kalamaki beach Zante!
    regards JB

3. OP
    OP
    go2dbeach

go2dbeach DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    John Boy nothing beats Zante!!
    I'm from Corfu and my husband from Zante.We have a summer house and visit Zakynthos very often. The shipwreck bay is gorgeous..if we could only plant some palms :D hahaha

4. wonderpete

wonderpete DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow what a beautiful place !where is it ? i have met the love of my life in luzon but love Dumaguete and want to take her somewhere special like there or in your pics can you suggest a place?? she is an honest province girl who has never even been any where let alone on a plane. So i want to surprise her this coming December hope someone can help. Pete

5. Kinhason2

Kinhason2 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Photos

Hi go2dbeach,
    You will have the best of both worlds - Greece and Philippines. I love Greece and been there 3 times. Mykonos and Santorini are in my top list. Thanks for those wonderful photos.

6. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    My late reaction

Sorry Go2dbeach, I have missed your posting with the question.
    No, I have not been at Rhodos, but saw many pics from my sister, brother and also my daughter who all went there and had good memories.
    I have been at Crete and had a good time and went to see the whole island.
    You are wrong that you don't have coco palms in Greece :wink: :smile:
    There are palmtrees at Crete as you may know at the extreme east end of Crete (the Romans did plant them there is the story). But it's only there !

7. wonderpete

wonderpete DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK OK ! For the sake of sounding ignorant where is Bantayan? I have been on the Siquigor site and there are some nice places theres Dondeezco Resort look great but i really want to impress this lady so am open to any suggestions where to stay!

8. OP
    OP
    go2dbeach

go2dbeach DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bantayan is situated at the northern tip of Cebu. Nice laid back island.We went there by driving all the east coast of Negros and then by boat from Sagay. I think you can also fly from Cebu to Bantayan , or go by bus from Cebu city to the northern part of the island where is the jump of point to Bantayan. I also liked Panglao and Boracay. It was my dream to visit the Philippines and i'm so glad i did! But i didn't make it to Palawan..maybe next time :smile:

Jellyfish i've been to Crete twice , the beach with the palms is Vai but those palms are too short , nothing like the ones in the Philippines or the Caribbean , but we can say we have cocopalms in Greece:D .

9. Resident

Resident One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one of my friends in Facebook lives in Bantayan, Dumaguete City. If You have any pictures of Bantayan, Dumaguete City, then please post, because i never have seen Bantayan, Dumaguete City.

10. Judy

Judy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he..he.he.he. i like that shark trying to eat whatever that is he..he.he.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.