Dumaguete Info Search

Picture of the day...

Discussion in '☋ Diving and Marine Life ☋' started by Rhoody, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi Rhoody.

Hoop to see this one in novembers together diving with you.

Greetings J.Diver

2. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    HI J.
    there is still another chat to Andy at the coming weekend, but there are many changes there. hehe, just tell them you wanna dive with me... hehe
    415, just drop me a line when you are here and we can get wet together...

cheers

Rhoody
    Philippinen Tauchen

3. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    realy its so nice pictures of pipe fish, even its dark backround the pipe fish looks more clear... she is so pretty preganant pipe fish.. and the other one from earl for me its looks leapy dragon, very nice kind of dragon it is... THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

4. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Nice pics Rhoody & Earlmj, but still frightened to go underwater. :eek: :eek:

5. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Whenever you are around, drop me a line and I can show you how easy and beautiful and SAFE breathing under water can be. Diving is way easier than snorkeling. We can sit together in 2 Meters of Water on a sandy ground and and watch Nemos, Flounders and Garden eels...

cheers
    Rhoody
    Philippinen Tauchen

6. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I want you to know Rhoody that all your previous pics and others that wrote or sent pics has FINALLY got my butt in gear. I am signed up for Scuba lessons to get certified so that I am prepared when I visit the PHL. All the pics on the FORUM are AWE INSPIRING!!! I am assuming that my American certification card can be used in the PHL too.

7. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hello Cindy,

first of all thank you so much for that comment, you can't immagine how much energy I get from that. I am happy that you tried it and finally made your beginners step. Nobody can say"I don't like" if you never try.

As most certs in the states are PADI-certs I guess yours is the same. It is valid all over this planet. Let me know if it is non-PADI and I can tell you if usable or not... (99% of the non-PADI cards are accepted here in the Philippines.

Cheers

Rhoody

Chrissar : YOU ARE THE NEXT !!!

8. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    OH... I doubt it Rhoody. But I can have my neices and nephews to do it for me. 100% they will love it. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.