Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: please tell me how long to get first time Pinoy passport to travel over seas?

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    at least there is no doubt that they are scamming you for money.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Then my friend you are a lot more forgiving than I would be. 22.000 php for nothing but memories is a lot to pay but I Admire your thoughts on it all.

Have a good life and maybe let us know once in a while how you are doing [​IMG]

JP

• Like Like x 2
  3. tunji oluwajuyemi

tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 0

I am with you on that and thats where we left off last time i chatted with her...But thats too easy and and a trip to thailand may not be a waste to me, im gonna travel some where and thailand remains on my list and i would take it as an adventure to stop by in Manila and see if she is willing ..We are going to check on each other about it in march when she is free from her slave contract which may be keeping her unable to go out and hard up for money...
    even if it turns out to be that she wont come along, its ok....... Its ok by me if i tried and didnt go beyond my means or what i have to spare for adventure im gonna have one way or another...
    I travel most places and spend money and come back with nothing to show but memory of adventure.... It would be no different to go see whats with her even if i left her behind afterwards...I can Always use the trip to philippines to get another entry granted to Thailand... Cant be a total waste because i would spend more money staying in USA here than i would flying to asia and back and living that cost of living for 4 months between Thailand and philippines and maybe visit other places inbetween...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    I Sort of Answered this in your other thread, You go to the DFA and arrange an appointment for Interview, You can do it through an Agency but that is and additional Cost .Link For you Under.

http://www.passport.com.ph/

http://www.passport.com.ph/requirements

actual costs you will Find in the links somewhere. around 5/6000 peso Hope all this helps.

JP

• Like Like x 2