Dumaguete Info Search

Pre school

Discussion in '☋ Education ☋' started by anthony1, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    anthony1

anthony1 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you all for your infomation, at least I have some knowledge and can now look at your suggestions.

2. Niña

Niña DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is also a montessori school in lower batinguel, owned by Mrs. Rossini Caballes, that is the Kainos Montessorri school already acknowledge by the DepEd even it just open 5 years ago. It is montessori but not so expensive, Just 10thousand pesos/ year. The directress of this school is the one also teach the children in nursery and kinder because she is a teacher too. I just admire the dedication and pure motherly motives of the owner in giving children a good foundation in their preschool years, specially kids from 2-5 yrs old, Not just thinking about business. That's why even we are so far from there, I decided to enroll my son. They also have grade1 and 2 this year and probably will be having grade 3 level next year.

3. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'd go for Holy Cross pre-school. The environment and facilities are very good and instruction is at par with other local pre-schools.

4. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Another plus is the chinese language instruction. Very basic at that age,but never too early to start

5. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    At what age does Holy Cross Pre-school begin?

And at what age does the Mandarin language begin?

I have one at SIMON (Negros Oriental Montessori Int'l School) or the Montessori school in Talay...only enrolled since June but so far am not impressed...

6. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Age 3 , and I think Mandarin is introduced at that level.

7. akim_micah

akim_micah DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea holy cross is also a good school..before they're using amoy but now its mandarin..and mandarin is very usefull!!..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.