Dumaguete Info Search

Presbyterian elementary in Cantil-e

Discussion in '☋ Education ☋' started by john reynolds, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Does anyone have an Idea where the Presbyterian Elementary School is in Cantil-e? My Daughters just started to go there and My Wife tried to explain it to Me, but I still haven't got a clue. Tried looking it up online { even followed the little hand on the Google Map going up and down the roads } and still came up with nothing. Our place is near the Black Pearl in Banilad, would You be able to take the road going away from Santa Monica up west towards the Mountains and then cross over onto Cantil-e road? or an I way off track?....cheers

2. OP
    OP
    john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    BTW, It may be part of {or in the vicinity of} the Presbyterian Theological College in Cantil-e...cheers

3. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    How do your daughters get to school? :confused:

I would say a trip with them one morning is in order! :D

4. OP
    OP
    john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Unfortunately that's not possible right now cause I'm still here in the States and may not be back there until January. The Wife tried explaining it to Me, but it would be better if one of the members told Me in Lehmans terms.. BTW, evidentally My two little Ladies are traveling on a motorcycle recently purchased ( financed most likely) by the Wifey to get to school. I'm not too thrilled about that, thought I laid down the law and specified pedicabs only until We can afford a small car.. That didn't last very long.... Cheers mates

5. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    It is most likely the one in lower Cantil-e, you look up the Dumaguete - Valencia road, east to west, and take a left turn at Junob/Talay High school, follow the road, south, and you come to lower Cantil-e, at the end of the road you turn right, west, and after about 200m you see the Compound on your left, south, with several Buildings and a bunch of trees in the middel, if you follow this road further uphill, west, you will see on the left side a lot with a house and a swimming pool in the back. This is easy to find on Google Earth.:wink:

6. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    This is, by the way, the road you were talking about, coming from Santa Monica uphill all the way to Valencia, it's about 5km from the Santa Monica / South Road crossing.

7. OP
    OP
    john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thank you very much simple mind.. I wasn't sure if I'd ever get a response. I'll go ahead and start the google map search thru the Ole' iPhone right now.. Cheers mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.