Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Prospects for children in Philippines

Discussie in '☋ General Chat ☋' gestart door silabay, 21 jun 2010.

Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    mm Food for Thought here!

    :o Gene, I am probably going to be very Embarrassed But I feel the Need to ask the Question any way. Was your post a general one? Do you Mean AUSTRALIA or AUSTRIA ?

    Hell of a Difference my Friend! The Question is just so that we all know where you are coming from, Bye the way, where are in the world are you? I am not sure if you ever said?:confused:


    Jack P.:smile:
     
  2. mahalbugas

    mahalbugas DI Junior Member

    i agreed with you on this but there are others who are not politicians and are corrupt too in the Phil. you probably meant Australia my cousins and aunt there in australia seemed like no desire to go back to duma.
     
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...