Dumaguete Info Search

Public Urine Nation

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by ViperACR, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    public toiletts are great

.. but THAT is just wrong... Specially when looking at the 100% recycled - sticker

would you look for the end of the paper if somehow inside ???

Attached Files:

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Oh Rhoody, that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rhood(rude)!!!:D ROFLMAO!!:D:D:D

3. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I can handle seeing children urinating in an inconspicuous place, I have had young children and sometimes you have to be creative with them when they gotta go. But, I live in Metro Manila right now, and I am sick and tired of seeing grown men, just like you say, just whipping it out on the side of the road in front of traffic!! PULEEEZ!! I have an 11 year old daughter who does not need to see that, either!! I see these "male urinals" all up and down the sides of the roads, too. I think that is great, but disgusting...have you ever seen the men using them and pee splattering all over the place?? Why can't they be more like the women and learn a little restraint and hold it until they are in a more "appropriate" place to do their business? I don't see any "women's" urinals on the sides of the streets[​IMG].
    I am right there with you, VIPR, I guess I just don't get it!!

4. Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Looking at the male urinal thingy: so where does the urine go? That's not a practical contraption either because the walls could rust into holes and then the answer to my question would be too easy. YUK.

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  6. Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    This one looks "better" and there's a light above to see where it's going--but my, oh my, ...as an educator I still have lots to wonder about like, how do we integrate this in the curriculum? Just integrate, I suppose...

7. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That is a much nicer one, for sure.....but I still don't want to have to look at the guys while they are using it, nor do I want my 11 year old daughter seeing them using it. And yes, the ones I see in Manila do have rust on them, it is disgusting!! Like I said before, why can't men just hold it, like we do? Or, why don't they cater to both sexes and put totally enclosed porta potties up and down the roadways? I know why, those require maintenance; with these, they just hose them down every now and then, if ever.

8. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    I'm sure they get "hosed down" everyday! :D

9. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Now, THAT'S funny!!!

bwahahaha!!!!:d:d

10. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Chopping....

Hi, I'm resurrecting this thread as I've found that a solution to the problem was staring at me as I was zipping-up.....:D:D

Attached Files: