Dumaguete Info Search

question of Fillipino ladies

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by vette77, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vette77

vette77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do all Philippino women get so angry so quickly over the smallest thing?

2. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    How could you ask a question like that? Of course, not all filipino ladies get so
    angry so quickly over small things.

3. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    What do you meen with "a small thing " I meen ..

4. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't generalize. You have to remember that every single individual is different. Not all filipino women get angry so quickly over small things. And i suppose it would also depend on what you would consider 'small' and what that woman would consider 'small'

5. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Take my own wife for instance.. I meen ... She holds my money , my credit card , my car .. so WHY on earth would she me angry with me ?
    Picture this ..: Once she said .. It's okay with me if you want a girlfriend or two . Becoz . I hold your money , your credit card and .. hahaha
    But guys , HOW can I even get a girlfriend becoz . I have no money , no creditcard .....

I wonder why she is always having that certain smile upon her face ??

Attached Files:

6. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahahahaha. Cheers to your wife earlmj!

7. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    earlmj,
    want to meet your wife (maybe May 07). she has the GIRL POWER attitude. go girl. that's the way how to keep your man/husband behave. hahahaha.

8. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I would not say that to my hubby he is free to have another gf,I’ll be off the roof…shoot to kill .It’s not a matter of just money or any material .Marraige is commitment and in no way I can allow my husband playing around. We haven’t had any inclination to swinging otherwise,lols:wink: :eek: . For any married women here,would you like your husbands sleeping with another or few women,and you wont care hell d*mn thing about of feel low about it? I would.

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    If marraige doesn't work then divorce is rather better,than living with a man that plays around .You never know you'll catch loads of STDs.

10. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I am with you pickled_newt, been telling my husband, there will be another "bobbit(?) style situation if he dares to play around. Marriage is commitment, understanding, honest, caring and enjoy the best lives you have as a married couple. What i meant to my previous thread to earlmj 's wife, is that, if that's the way to keep him grounded, then good on her. I know earlmj would not sleep around, with a wife as pretty as her and maybe with a good humor too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.