Dumaguete Info Search

Question !!!

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by crazy2004, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    crazy2004

crazy2004 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am from saudi arabia . is it ok with you we can chat on ym ?

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :cool: My door will be open in 20 mins or so OK:wink:

3. OP
    OP
    crazy2004

crazy2004 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :smile: I had quite a long chat to this young man Last night, His Screen name doesn't do him any favours, Although he has done one crazy thing:wink: He is intelligent and although he has to come to terms with life outside SA, I believe he is just Thirsty for Knowledge. I sat here for quite a long time and re-read the thread many times. He told me that he was going to withdraw from DI as he felt unwanted and has made enemies rather that friends. He felt he was being attacked and I assured him that it was just the way he said things and not really what he said. Members only attack Stupidity. I asked him not to withdraw as the thread had some connotations that were valid and after re-reading the thread I could see what he was saying. He asked me to say a few words about this and here they are. I suggested that he start a New thread about another topic and see how he gets on. Be a little more aware of the fact he is a foreigner here, ( as most of us are :wink: ) and lastly not to take it all so personally. I could not see any attacks on him that would have upset me that much, he just asked me to help him get along on DI so I hope I have put his mind at ease.:o

Jack P.:smile:

Not sure if everyone picked up on it but Crazy is married to a local. So not just a tourist at all.

5. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    very thoughtfull

Well done Jackpeterson.
    crazy2004 certainly not deserves to quite our forum. What did he do wrong ?
    It's not given to all of us foreigners and Filipino's to write in clear and not misinterpreting words what we exactly want to say.
    I also am surprised he perceived some reactions as unfreindly.
    From my own experience: Go on Crazy2004.
    Take some reactions not too serious and certainly not if a smiley is added.
    Keep going man !

6. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :smile:Thank You Jelly Fish, I am glad I got Something Right for once.:wink:

Jack P.:o

7. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Funny did not even notice an 'unfriendly attack' to our crazy2004. You are very welcome here and sometimes we need to interpret things the other way around. Haha.

Glad you sorted it out with our jackpeterson here.

Keep posting!:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.