Dumaguete Info Search

RO RO FERRY TO BOHOL

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by WATSISNAME, Apr 12, 2018.

1. WATSISNAME

WATSISNAME DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 100
    We are looking for a way to get a vehicle from duma to Bohol, apparently there is no direct route, does anyone have any ideas on this?
    Thanks

2. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    You can take a roro to Cebu, then drive up the east caost. abut 10 km north of argao is taloot wharf. you can take a lite ferry from there to loon bohol. sorry i cant help you with a recent scedule.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. redhorse

redhorse DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +269 / 62
    Or you could...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Genius Genius x 2
  4. ryan dumaguete

ryan dumaguete DI New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I tried going to Bohol using the car via Argao. I called the RORO company and was given a scheduled for Argao to Bohol. So we crossed to Cebu from Sibulan. Arriving in Argao, we were told that there was no RORO for the next 2 days. So we had to drive up to Cebu. In Cebu we were able to catch the RORO to Bohol. But it was expensive. And the return trip was even more so. I will investigate twice before bringing a car again to Bohol from Dumaguete.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    How much is "expensive"?

6. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I try google for you, but website can't be reached. Though I have the same experience as Ryan, came to Argao, sorry no ferry today sir, wait for cargo, maybe tomorrow. I don't remember excatly price from Cebu to Bohol, maybe around 5-6 k peso one way. I go on bike from Tagbilaran to Dumaguete via Siquijor. Tagbilaran-Larena and Larena-Dumaguete, but this is nearly 3 years ago and Wessam short after stopped going Tagbilaran-Larena. I'm not sure if another ro ro ferry go Siquijor-Tagbilaran today, worth making an investigation. Car from Dumaguete to Siquijor is inexpensive, of course, it only helps you, if you can get ro ro further on to Tagbilaran. Information can be hard to get in the Philippines, I ask at the pier in Dumaguete, they don't know anything about Siquijor-Tagbilaran, not their table, lol

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1