Dumaguete Info Search

Robinsons Mall in Dumaguete City Update

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sumisid

Sumisid DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @Philippinediver:

We may not be in town, but if you come to Dauin, you can get a REALLY good coffee at the Lighthouse (down the road to Eldorado, corner before Eldorado). We serve Italian "Lavazza" coffee as Espresso, Regular, Cappuchino or Latte Macchiato. Hope to see you sometime soon :smile: .

2. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    if you want good imported stuff
    and good coiffe why not go to why not?
    excellent deli and menu

3. Five14

Five14 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi. i'm new here. i just want to share my thoughts on the design of the new robinsons mall.

The design looks almost like the SM Mall of Asia. I guess Mr. Gokongwei is copying the design trends of SM. The Mall of Asia is currently the largest in the Philippines.

4. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi Five14, welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Robinsons mall.

5. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So When Is This Mall Going To Open?

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I guess we have to wait quite a while. The construction team seems not too busy. There are plenty of speculations and I don't know the facts, but for sure it will take a while, there is nothing going on there...

Rhoody

7. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    almost the same Five14, just like how the houses now a days that are being build, they have almost similar in design and style, its just a little twist on creativity and architecture.

IMHO i think it will not be operation in year, but we will see, especially thinking of the appreciation of the peso.

8. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    the truth about the delays, coming to me from one of the tennants who has reserved space.

originally two stories, they hit clay when beginning, they then had to redesign, (put pileings in to support the structure). Since that time a third story has been added, requireing another redesign of the foundation.

9. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    RHB, thats what i have also heard, the said they will be putting up a more than 80 room hotel on the third floor.

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    RHB, that is the official story, I also heard that a new businessplan showed that there will not enough profit in Dumaguete, that things have to be redesigned

cheers and good night

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.