Dumaguete Info Search

Robinsons Mall in Dumaguete City Update

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Rhoody, do I read you right when I say you are not impressed by phil sceduling in the building buisness.

Well, that goes back to the only words or saying the philippinos have added to world language. "Philippino time" which means "too late"
    :smile:

2. Anizah Villarosa Fong

Anizah Villarosa Fong DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys! Now, ur making my mouth watery...sigh. I can't wait to get there so I can try our home grown mangoes in Dumaguete. That's right nothing beats our mangoes as it tastes different than the one we we have here.

I'm just wondering if Robinson's shopping mall is now open for public? 8-> Is it guys? Oh well, it doesn't matter as I am coming over there in 2 weeks time anyway. Can't wait to see the new buildings that rises in Dgte.

Take care!

3. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    well, I've been here two years and they were talkin about Robinsons then, so far a fence and some concrete drives. No not yet.

Lately, for every new bulding up, two burn down. hmm... You will see a big change if it has been a while.

4. Anizah Villarosa Fong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Darn! I was hoping Robinsons now open for public so at least we have a new shopping mall that is way, way better than Super Lee Plaza before the annual fiesta of Dumaguete and Amlan. But I don't think it will happen so soon huh?

Thanks for your reply RHB. Much appreciated.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I guess it might be finished for the fiesta in Amlan, they are just undecided about the year... 2009 or 2015

Rhoody

6. Anizah Villarosa Fong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh dear! 2009 or 2015? That's a real good news for SLP then, as I'm sure as soon as Robinsons will open they'll be dead as.....

Thanks for the info's Rhoody.

See yah!

7. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    The latest news I've heard about Robinson's is that they'll gonna rename it. When the new mall opens probably Dec. 2009, The owner's will christened it as the new Robingrandson's Mall of Dumaguete. I like the new name. so Apt.:wink:

8. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    That's a good one gotz. :D :D :D Love that......

9. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Robinsons Place Dumaguete will definitely open before 2010. The current caretaker of Robinsons Land Corporation assured me that they would open at the end of next year. Well, let's see. But It will definitely have an 80-room 4-star hotel, callcenter and trade hall. And the brochure said that it will be "The Ultimate Shopping Destination in the Visayan Region."

10. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    This is good news for us.:wink: Looking forward to the grand opening (hopefully you are right on that) before the year ends next year. Thanks a lot. It's going to be very exciting for dumagueteneos.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.