Dumaguete Info Search

Robinsons mall

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by cowboybb, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, I was inside Robinsons today and it will still be a plain construction side in 2 weeks with nothing really finished 100 "space for rent" and "opening soon" signs with a view shops and food stalls open...
    the traffic can't be any different then now... traffic means vehicles are moving and that is not happening now nor on 23rd ..

2. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Latest Robinsons Dumaguete pics by Nicko of SSC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Why? Of course the increase in traffic and how to deal with it has been planned for months, right?!! :D

4. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    5 days more!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    It's taking forever, but it's finally getting done! The grocery stores grand opening is supposed to be next weekend!

6. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    for those who made it happen

Sometimes you are being positively surprised, like here in this case with Robinsons.
    OK .....it's not the introduction date as was indicated in the beginning :smile: but it has been quite an achievement to get it ready (almost !!) on November 23.
    I was not expecting this half a year ago.
    Compliments for the companies who are responsible for getting it done.
    Suddenly it looks if the concrete is growing on the roads: 5 times the 'speed' of the previous monthes :smile:
    It shows to me that it is possible .....also here.
    I'm less critical now since I have seen this close-finish activity at Robinsons.
    Today I parked at the parking place in front of the Mall.
    Impressive .....surely for a small (but lovely) city as Dumaguete.

7. make a wish

make a wish DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello & Good bye Robinsons

Parking 20 Min. to get in 30+Min. to get out of the parking lot. Lots of traffic officers but they are not doing much but blowing whistles from behind the traffic jam. The noise: very large speakers for an indoor space and of course the volume is maxed out, People being herded like cows into very narrow thoroughfares. Many of the shops are too cold, the air con is also maxed out! Is it time to go back to Lee’s maybe they got rid of the guy blowing the bubble whistles? At lest you don’t have to spend 50 Min. sitting in your car. Maybe the next trip to Robinsons will be more pleasant? Let me know if thing change I will await your feedback.

8. jmreyes

jmreyes DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    C'mon! It was opening day. Hehe. The things you mentioned were very much expected. :smile:

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    If it's too loud you are too old... If you are old, turn off the hearing aids...

Joke na lang :wink:, couldn't resist...

Wondering how long the crossing will make it, concrete needs about 4 weeks to dry. The Main Crossing in Duma was opened after 7 days...

10. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you, jmreyes -- good response.

This is a big deal for the city; of course they will "celebrate" with music, celebrities, etc.... and PARKING complaints? Honestly, I don't know what would possess someone to actually DRIVE there on opening day?

Things will all fall into place, I'm sure - give them some time to get into their rhythm!

So many complained about the delays in their grand opening -- now that it's finally here, let's just enjoy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.